Week 21 - Conference Finals

Leader

1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I think the personal foul trumps the hold.  But what bothers me is that there was a blatant block in the back on the kick return, and they didn't even throw the flag for the hold on the Mahomes run.  Calls were not consistent, and that is all you ask for.  

You sure?

2 minutes ago, Norm said:

There was a hold that got him into the open. but whatever.

Yes it's a penalty but it wasn't even a shove, his arm was just extended and touched him. Oh no.

PHI might as well sweet his leg first play so they have a shot.

Are u the mean sensei from karate kid ? Lol. They say there are  penalties on every play and a lot went against Cincinnati , but that absolutely was a late hit out of bounds. I really wanted OT with the Bengals to win . I think Philly kicks KC's  butt !

5 minutes ago, Toddfather said:

Take a class on physics and let me know how you would've absolutely stopped your momentum. 

Are you talking about the personal foul against Mahomes?

The defender didnt need to stop his momentum - he just needed to purposefully NOT hit Mahomes.

Just throw yourself on the ground.

2 minutes ago, BluePacker said:

It was a penalty, but I don't think it was something done with malicious intent. Hate how they had to keep showing him break down on the bench after the game. Give the guy some dignity.

Exactly. You look how violently he landed, he wasn't trying to do anything but make sure the play was over and not explode his knee. But he only did one and lost the game over it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mtsportsfan1 said:

Are u the mean sensei from karate kid ? Lol. They say there are  penalties on every play and a lot went against Cincinnati , but that absolutely was a late hit out of bounds. I really wanted OT with the Bengals to win . I think Philly kicks KC's  butt !

il_570xN.2565809821_8ed9.jpg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Leader said:

The defender didnt need to stop his momentum - he just needed to purposefully NOT hit Mahomes.

"hit" lol

• Like 1

Just now, Leader said:

He put his hand on his back while absolutely wrecking himself and hurting himself. If he wanted to make it a bigger hit he could. It was a bull**** call. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mtsportsfan1 said:

**** he should have just full on murdered him since he was going to get 15 for breathing on his back.

• Like 1