What's Aaron Rodgers trade value?

49ersfan

2 minutes ago, General Tso said:

Who are the suitors for ARod anyways? Seems like it's only the Jets at this point. They may just be bidding against themselves.

Panthers could also be an option

How about the Patriots? Trade Mac to the Raiders to reunite with McDaniels. Pair Rodgers with Belichik. 

2 hours ago, 49ersfan said:

Panthers could also be an option

How about the Patriots? Trade Mac to the Raiders to reunite with McDaniels. Pair Rodgers with Belichik. 

Rodgers would probably retire before joining the Panthers.

Or NE, for that matter, lol.

Options are pretty limited, tbh.

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

I would petition for this to be our Hard Knocks…

The culture shock he would be in for...
To go from kowtowing LeFluer to Belichick who will call him out in a heartbeat. It seems like that would be an awesome disaster. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, General Tso said:

Who are the suitors for ARod anyways? Seems like it's only the Jets at this point. They may just be bidding against themselves.

Realistic options are the Jets and Raiders. Commanders, Dolphins, and Giants could also be players but it's unlikely.

21 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Realistic options are the Jets and Raiders. Commanders, Dolphins, and Giants could also be players but it's unlikely.

Exactly. So to me, since the Saints are out, it's one less suitor for ARod. I know the alternative of Jimmy G is uninspiring, but I think the Jets have some leverage here.

Just now, General Tso said:

Exactly. So to me, since the Saints are out, it's one less suitor for ARod. I know the alternative of Jimmy G is uninspiring, but I think the Jets have some leverage here.

If the Raiders are still in on him then nothing has really changed. If anything the Packers may have some leverage on the Jets because their plan B is now off the table.

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

If the Raiders are still in on him then nothing has really changed. If anything the Packers may have some leverage on the Jets because their plan B is now off the table.

I mean, based on your pfp and other Raiders' fans, it doesn't sound like you guys are breaking the bank for him? I think we'll find out in a week honestly.

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

It’s the Jets. The Raiders backing out completely tanked Rodgers value. Sorry, Packer fans. 

You can keep telling yourself that, but the Raiders will be involved in those Rodgers' trade discussions IF the Packers trade him.

2 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

You can keep telling yourself that, but the Raiders will be involved in those Rodgers' trade discussions IF the Packers trade him.

When are we expected to get some clarity in terms of if they're actually trading him or not?

2 hours ago, General Tso said:

I mean, based on your pfp and other Raiders' fans, it doesn't sound like you guys are breaking the bank for him? I think we'll find out in a week honestly.

No one really knows, the Adams deal came out of nowhere last year after all of our reporters said it wasn't happening.