2023 Free Agency

Pastor Dillon

1 minute ago, N4L said:

He is perhaps the most underrated player in the league. Extremely versatile. Can cover all three parts of the field. Is incredible in the box. About as sure of a tackler as there is in the league. Basically never missed tackles. Filled in at nickle this year and it took him a couple weeks to get settled and then he was one of the best nickles in the game. 

He is one of the best sh!t talkers in the league as far as guys who talk and then back it up to the Nth degree. He put his money where his mouth was and then always backed it up. Real tone setter for a defense.

His career arc is incredible. He was a nickle, was considered a bust, changed between FS and nickle several times, was on some terrible teams, had injury issues, and then he figured it all out and was a top 5 S in the game from that point on.

The only knock about him was his lack of takeaways. People dont consider him a ball hawk, but that is something he has improved upon and has gotten more takeaways the last two years. 

Texans got a helluva player. 

This is what I wrote in the news forum. You guys just signed one of the best FS in the league. 

He is an all pro level player imo. He doesnt have flashy stats which is why he wasnt getting all pro nods, but he consistently and without fail was elite in coverage and elite in run support. Would you rather have a FS who misses tackles and coverage assignments but gets 7-8 Ints? I would not. Give me sound coverage and tackling all day. 

He is an amazing guy to have in the locker room as well. 

2 hours ago, ET80 said:

He was high on my list, would be a great grab. Bring in Jimmie Ward and Samson Ekuban and we’re in business.

Aziz is phenomenal too. Absolute THUMPER in the run game and hits holes like a RB who is looking to cause pain. Super freaky athlete. It is an open secret that he will be a texan. 

😢

• Like 2