Things other than C’s Talk

turtle28

8 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Come to the AAF thread in Other Sports. I mentioned a 300lb DL chased down a RB. lol It was kinda hilarious.

Im watching the Orlando-Atlanta game. Havent seen any Buckeyes for you yet, but a few Michigan ones. Figure Id warn you if looking for a team to cheer lol.

That's because Buckeyes play in the NFL 

33 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Thanks. I think I can get into this. I'll watch any football, I catch myself watching the CFL when it's on. It's also exciting watching this and wondering if there's any players the Redskins could give try outs too this spring/summer.

Bingo. It's why I'm watching. Orlando has two former JMU players on it so I'm an Orlando fan.

Hoping Bryan Schor (one of the winningest JMU QBs) quits the CFL and plays in this league.

• Like 1

I got the San Diego/San Antonio game here in NY. I’ll check in on this league when I get a chance. Checked in on the rosters a week or 2 ago and the level of head coaching they were able to scroung up impressed me. Yes even Spurrier. Hopefully we get some decent football out of these guys

• Like 1

This league is already leaps and bounds over the XFL, Arena ball and NFL Europe. 

Production quality is solid. They've got decent talent. And ex-NFL coaches.

This could stick. But there needs to be more televised games (maybe another game on ESPN?) so more people can see how good it is.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

This league is already leaps and bounds over the XFL, Arena ball and NFL Europe. 

This could stick. But there needs to be more televised games (maybe another game on ESPN?) so more people can see how good it is.

Atlantas HC has never been a HC before, anywhere. Theres another the same.

XFL so far has Bob Stoops. lol

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

I thought it was exciting too, definitely needs more games on ESPN/FSN1/NBCSTNT/TBS or CBS Sports Network. If the Wizards weren't on and running all through Otto Porter and the Bulls thanks to Jabari Parker, then I would've watched more of the AAF.

2 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

They have an XFL one, which will be playing at DC United's stadium.  

I think that's going to flop again. I just can't see it being as good as what I’ve seen from AAF this weekend.

Edited by turtle28