Things other than C’s Talk

turtle28

8 minutes ago, e16bball said:

If they’re already into Bruce’s accounts, can’t they check into his email chains with “Daddy Snyder” to see if there’s any similar mess in there that could sink another powerful but smarmy loser that Bruce tried to hitch his wagon to?

Since Goodell works for the owners, I doubt that happens. They don’t want their emails opened up I’m sure

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Either way you cut it, Bruce has taken down a coach with a guaranteed contract and got an owner suspended. 

At this point I’m thinking the Gruden emails is fallout from the Snyder investigation. 

It’s already been stated that’s how they were found. 

• Like 2

And the people questioning how there is nothing made public about the Beth Wilkinson report but Gruden being outed and gone so fast aren’t wrong. Snyder should never have survived this and it was made worse by his wife doing an interview and talking about how tough their family had it instead of mentioning the women who they put through hell. He should’ve been forced to sell. That should’ve been the end of it. 

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

And the people questioning how there is nothing made public about the Beth Wilkinson report but Gruden being outed and gone so fast aren’t wrong. Snyder should never have survived this and it was made worse by his wife doing an interview and talking about how tough their family had it instead of mentioning the women who they put through hell. He should’ve been forced to sell. That should’ve been the end of it. 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Just disgusting that responsibility is only applicable to employees and not employers as well. Like everything else that has happened with this franchise, the facade for a better public opinion is the only thing that matters because it affects the cash flow.

• Like 3

I'm just here to thank yall for employing Bruce Allen so long. This gruden crap was going no where. He was awful play calling and team management. I didn't think Mark would fire him to year 7 or 8 for football reasons cause of the contract. Bruce Allen might have just saved the Raiders. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

The Gruden experiment wasnt working anyway. 

A very bad end to his coaching career.

He was worse in Tampa after winning the Super Bowl with Tony Dinghy’s drafted & developed team. Jon and Allen tried to keep that team together but did a poor job of it and couldn’t rebuild it bc they kept drafting busts.

Edited by turtle28

On 10/11/2021 at 10:36 PM, Thaiphoon said:

Yeah, but as a guy with kids (especially ones that are competing in sports), it hits home for me. I get this on a visceral level. Especially the magnitude of the moment.

Especially when you consider that the kid was a kicker.

Every parent knows that mom's reaction (as well as the other direction)