Things other than C’s Talk

turtle28

15 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Albert Breer

The Caleb Williams sweepstakes are heating up.

1) Cardinals 1-8.
2) Bears (via Panthers) 1-6*.
3) Bears 2-7.
4) Patriots 2-7.
5) Giants 2-6*.

*—Playing now.

I hope it’s the Bears (which would mean a very high 2nd rd pick) or the Cardinals. Please not the Giants. 

I hate to get swept by the Giants but in this case I’m willing to see it happen bc I don’t want them to get Caleb.

19 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

BTW what a SEASON that CJ Stroud is having. Any bets on if he will be a Pro Bowler in his rookie season?

I think he has a shot at it. I also think the Panthers made an awful decision to draft Bryce Young over him & the Texans are lucky to have him.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

BTW what a SEASON that CJ Stroud is having. Any bets on if he will be a Pro Bowler in his rookie season?

That would be great. From all I read on him, he’s a real good kid. I guess that’s why I wanted us so badly to draft him besides being a talented player,if we had a shot. Water under the bridge. Rooting for him though to have a successful career.

• Like 2

On 11/6/2023 at 12:01 AM, ARTMONK HOF said:

Albert Breer

The Caleb Williams sweepstakes are heating up.

1) Cardinals 1-8.
2) Bears (via Panthers) 1-6*.
3) Bears 2-7.
4) Patriots 2-7.
5) Giants 2-6*.

*—Playing now.

I hope it’s the Bears (which would mean a very high 2nd rd pick) or the Cardinals. Please not the Giants. 

I bet he doesn’t come out.  Though with the Cardinals and Bears pushing for that pick, Williams and his agent could have some room to play on them trading the pick to someone.  

On 11/5/2023 at 10:35 PM, lavar703 said:

The ads on this website are hilarious. Whether it’s dating grandmas or African dating websites to my now favorite genital treatment device lol. I always show them to my wife and it cracks us both up. 

On behalf of Webby, please don’t discuss the ads on this forum.  

That said, I will make sure he knows about these.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

On behalf of Webby, please don’t discuss the ads on this forum.  

That said, I will make sure he knows about these.  

Wait what? We aren't even allowed to talk about ads that are visible for everyone to see? Okie doke

2 hours ago, lavar703 said:

Wait what? We aren't even allowed to talk about ads that are visible for everyone to see? Okie doke

It’s on the FAQ to not discuss ads, and if you are seeing issues with things that you are describing, to send him a PM.  

I used to own a sports gaming website that I bought from someone.  For a couple months we made great money off Google Adsense, couple hundred dollars.  We had money to re-skin the website, update the front page and upgrade the hosting.  However, the previous owner used to tell people in hidden areas of the site to “click ads” and Google flagged our account.  Went from making good money to an inferior ad service where we were weren’t able to cover hosting some months with the revenue from it.  

• Like 2

I know this maybe a little weird to post this but it’s something I have had and like it very much and thought I would share it with you guys. 
I am a coffee drinker who has tried a lot of coffee but found a brand that I really like even though the brand isn’t new so if you’re interested it’s Lavazza Gran Aroma Ground Coffee Blend, Light Roast. 
IT’s ground very fine and has a very good taste and very smooth. 
I’m not a Lavazza salesman 😀 If you try it I hope you like it.

6 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

I know this maybe a little weird to post this but it’s something I have had and like it very much and thought I would share it with you guys. 
I am a coffee drinker who has tried a lot of coffee but found a brand that I really like even though the brand isn’t new so if you’re interested it’s Lavazza Gran Aroma Ground Coffee Blend, Light Roast. 
IT’s ground very fine and has a very good taste and very smooth. 
I’m not a Lavazza salesman 😀 If you try it I hope you like it.

Where do you get it? We use a whole bean from Costco. Burr grinder.