Things other than C’s Talk

turtle28

29 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

Hey, can someone update me ? Where is our guy "Dashing"??? Did he get suspended? ( I wouldn't be surprised ! ) . Just realized--I miss him !!

I’ve wondered that too. I could be wrong, but it seems like since we switched to this new format that he went away. Perhaps he never got used to the new format or forgot his password or something. I kind of remember something like that happening with him. 

I do wish he was here, while he was erratic sometimes, he always kept it entertaining.

5 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I’ve wondered that too. I could be wrong, but it seems like since we switched to this new format that he went away. Perhaps he never got used to the new format or forgot his password or something. I kind of remember something like that happening with him. 

I do wish he was here, while he was erratic sometimes, he always kept it entertaining.

Yes, he was entertaining and every once in awhile he'd come up with a cognizant point of view !

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

Yes, he was entertaining and every once in awhile he'd come up with a cognizant point of view !

I really think it was the password thing. If I remember correctly, when we switched over he couldn’t remember his password and had to create a new screen name by adding a few numbers to Dashing but he didn’t stick around too long after that.

2 minutes ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

It's weird to me that a team like the Jets, with zero outside rush, won't sign Galette for the vet min.  Hell, I know it would make a lot of sense for the Giants.

Especially since Gallette has said on Twitter that he would sign anywhere for the vet min

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

It's weird to me that a team like the Jets, with zero outside rush, won't sign Galette for the vet min.  Hell, I know it would make a lot of sense for the Giants.

I was shocked the Rams didn’t sign him, that seemed like a perfect fit. McVay wouldn’t say why. I can only speculate that Galette is only going to go to a team if he’s told he will start and he’s not getting that guarantee.

He DMed me on Twitter a few months ago when I hinted to him that he wasn’t likely  a starter in the Nfl anymore.

2 minutes ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

Really?  What did he say?

I told the story before - perhaps you missed it - he tweeted something to effect that he will be starting this year along with a tweet from PFF that we’ve both used to show his pressure % and how it was really good last year and that he deserved more snaps than he got last year and will get more for whomever he plays for this year.

I agreed that he should have gotten more snaps last year because he was a good pass rusher. I brought up the point I made all year long that he, Kerrigan and Smith should’ve been used on the field together more, particularly on 3rd and long.

I also questioned if he’d be a starter this year though, and asked him where he thought he would be? I rattled off the Bucs, Jets, Rams and Seahawks as places where he may be able to start.

Then, he DMed and said, “Are you saying I’m not a starter?”

At that point I changed my message a bit to just focus on how he should’ve played more last year and wished him luck in finding a new team.

I can find the DMs, I don’t think I deleted them.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I DM maybe once a year

Same here, I might DM my boss or something, but Even that’s rare, I’d usually just text or email him something. Junior DMed me, part of me thinks he did it because he must have known what I was saying had validity but he didn’t want to admit it out in the open on social media, that and he wasn’t happy that I was implying he wasn’t a starter in the league anymore.

Anyways, I don’t see people lining up to sign him as a starter, does anyone else? It’s probably because if he plays this year he won’t be one unless a team has an injury.