The Vegas "Our Front Office can certainly screw the pooch on this one." thread

vegas492

On 2/3/2023 at 2:52 PM, vegas492 said:

You are all welcome.

You know the drill.

Best days are behind him.  He more or less signed the deal with GB to be here until he decides that he is retired.  And with Brady retiring, ain't no way #12 is sitting out this season and going into the HOF as second fiddle to Tom Brady.

No other team wants this guy.  Forget the owner of the Jets, that front office has to remember the Favre trade and the resulting cell phone pictures to a masseuse.  No way that they want that again.

Vegas?  Puh-Lease.  Even a Davis isn't dumb enough to pony up picks for an over the hill QB that his star receiver actively left last season.

Tennessee?  Do they even really have a team?  I can't find Nashville on a map without studying hard.  Even Rodgers needs GPS in his plane to find that place.

San Fran?  Yah, they would LOVE an aged and cooked QB to win regular season games and then get hurt and keep them from the Super Bowl

Dude's best years are waaaayyyy behind him.  It's a what have you done for me recently league...and recently he was out of the playoffs.  I think he completed more balls to the Lions secondary than he did to Lazard this past season.  And?  Couldn't even beat the Lions once.  Ouch.  Maybe the Lions own Rodgers?

41 minutes ago, Toddfather said:

Is today the day all your hard work finally pays off @vegas492?

If our completely useless and typically spineless, yet somehow not spineless now front office doesn't completed cluster f--- this thing, yes.

But...I've long defended the front office, but there are cracks in the dam.  I can them screwing this up royally.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

If our completely useless and typically spineless, yet somehow not spineless now front office doesn't completed cluster f--- this thing, yes.

But...I've long defended the front office, but there are cracks in the dam.  I can them screwing this up royally.

They let Rodgers go on McAfee and seize all the leverage for the Jets. Might as well just trade him for a 4th and Zonovan Knight and get it over with.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Keep cooking, man!

• Like 1