The Vegas "Our Front Office can certainly screw the pooch on this one." thread

vegas492

With Carr apparently becoming a Saint, there is still no way that Rodgers is traded.  He's going to be a Packer.  That's why he signed that deal....to remain a Packer.  That's why we gave him that deal...to keep him a Packer.

1 hour ago, vegas492 said:

With Carr apparently becoming a Saint, there is still no way that Rodgers is traded.  He's going to be a Packer.  That's why he signed that deal....to remain a Packer.  That's why we gave him that deal...to keep him a Packer.

100%. It doesn't matter that all AFC teams in need of a QB are still in need of a QB. We'll keep Rodgers, trade Love and we're GOING TO LIKE IT.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, vegas492 said:

I love that you never surrender! 

On 3/6/2023 at 10:46 AM, vegas492 said:

Foolishness.  He ain't going to the Jets.  He was in Favre's shadow once already.  He ain't doing it again.  He's going to be a Packer or retire.  Either way, we will get nothing and like it.

Rodgers talking to the Jets.....in other words....how can I get back into the media headlines after the combine?  I know...talk to the Jets.   

Kind of like quoting yourself to keep a thread alive.

24 minutes ago, Mr Anonymous said:

You're doing yeoman's work in here @vegas492. Hope it works

I don't have a clue what you are talking about.  

Rodgers has been here forever.  We gave him a monster deal to keep him happy and here.  A deal that he wanted.

Many posters have railed against that contract for a few months now.  But then the narrative shifts to how "genius" the contract is because of how Rodgers might soon be traded.  I mean, the group think on here is outright insane at times.

It's kindda nauseating.  So if this board needs a little comic relief, here it is.

Aaron Rodgers is playing for the Packers or not playing at all.  That is how it was set up and agreed to.  I'll believe differently when I see that something is official.  Then I will open a new bottle of Frank's Red Hot, dump it on the crow, I find the drummies to be the best on them, and I'll happily devour that thing.

• Like 2

I don't have a clue what you are talking about.  

Rodgers has been here forever.  We gave him a monster deal to keep him happy and here.  A deal that he wanted.

Many posters have railed against that contract for a few months now.  But then the narrative shifts to how "genius" the contract is because of how Rodgers might soon be traded.  I mean, the group think on here is outright insane at times.

It's kindda nauseating.  So if this board needs a little comic relief, here it is.

Aaron Rodgers is playing for the Packers or not playing at all.  That is how it was set up and agreed to.  I'll believe differently when I see that something is official.  Then I will open a new bottle of Frank's Red Hot, dump it on the crow, I find the drummies to be the best on them, and I'll happily devour that thing.

Where's the ranch?

5 hours ago, vegas492 said:

Foolishness.  He ain't going to the Jets.  He was in Favre's shadow once already.  He ain't doing it again.  He's going to be a Packer or retire.  Either way, we will get nothing and like it.

On 3/6/2023 at 8:46 AM, vegas492 said:

I knew Carr was a preacher but I didn’t know he was to be canonized. Hope he can get us some divine intervention. 

Aaron, this is God, I want you to remain a Green Bay Packer. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, 68md said:

Robert was a professional athlete with a bank account to match.

If my wife can get a lobster dinner from some other schmuck and I don't have to pay for it, sounds good.  She's married to me.

If Robert were at all smart, he'd change wife to girlfriend.  Then the tweet makes sense.  But us married guys know better.