Red Dead Redemption II Mafia - Game Over - Pinkertons and Dutch Wins!

Daboyle

1 minute ago, Dome said:

I can’t quite fathom how you made some kind of connection there! I believe it would take  wicked soul to do such a thing.

I reckon you got a guilty conscience, or at the very least some kind of vexation that’s plagued your mind. 

I'm as clean as they come. Just take 10 of these a day and you will be rid of your affliction 

pouring slow motion GIF by Sky

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I'm as clean as they come. Just take 10 of these a day and you will be rid of your affliction 

Fun Fact:

It's called a "shot" of whiskey, because back in the day, if you didn't have the payment, many people would leave a bullet, since a bullet was the price exchange for a serving of whiskey, hence the term "shot".

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Fun Fact:

It's called a "shot" of whiskey, because back in the day, if you didn't have the payment, many people would leave a bullet, since a bullet was the price exchange for a serving of whiskey, hence the term "shot".

Aint you a history teacher er sumptin?

I’ll tell you what sonny, yer been lyin’ to them kids!

14 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Howdy partner, I'm afraid I've found myself in a bit of a @Pickle Rick. I seem to have misplaced my horse and all my coin, and I'm feeling parched as a desert in July. Now, I know I ain't got no money on me, but I'd be much obliged if you could pour me a shot of that fine whiskey you got there.

I got some good jokes, I can sing you a tune, I can even tell you a story that'll make a grown man cry with laughter. Or, if you're feeling lucky, I can even arm wrestle you for it. What do ya say, can a thirsty cowboy get a drink round these parts?

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I got some good jokes, I can sing you a tune, I can even tell you a story that'll make a grown man cry with laughter. Or, if you're feeling lucky, I can even arm wrestle you for it. What do ya say, can a thirsty cowboy get a drink round these parts?

Did someone say wrestling and thirsty cowboys?

• Like 1

Vote Count:

3 - wolfeyestrk (MWil23, Scoundrel, bcb1213)
2 - bcb1213 (Whicker, The Orca)
2 - gopherwrestler (Malfatron, rackcs)
1 - Scoundrel (Llamalover)
1 - JoshstraDaymus (Pickle Rick)
1 - Forge (Dome)
1 - Dome (Forge)
1 - rackcs (skywindO2)

No Vote Yet: @gopherwrestler, @wolfeyestrk, @TheKillerNacho, @JoshstraDaymus

31 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Howdy partner, I'm afraid I've found myself in a bit of a @Pickle Rick. I seem to have misplaced my horse and all my coin, and I'm feeling parched as a desert in July. Now, I know I ain't got no money on me, but I'd be much obliged if you could pour me a shot of that fine whiskey you got there.

Happy Mountain Man GIF