Trade Deadline Discussion and Proposals

seminoles1

5 minutes ago, General Tso said:

TBH i don't see how Wiseman fits on this team if we have Duren and Bagley. Would rather have Moody or Kuminga.

he doesn't fit on any team he's terrible but if you can get off bagley's deal and get kuminga or moody and a pick i think that's more or less a fine trade

Just now, catcheryea said:

i literally can't think of a player who is a worse fit in the warriors' system on either side of the floor

Huh? It would be the offense where he killed it at Nova which required ball movement. Not the BS the Pistons run. He’s having a bad year shooting but still shown to be a good 3 point shooter. 

Also Warriors owner has been high on Bey since his college days. 

Just now, agarcia34 said:

Huh? It would be the offense where he killed it at Nova which required ball movement. Not the BS the Pistons run. He’s having a bad year shooting but still shown to be a good 3 point shooter. 

Also Warriors owner has been high on Bey since his college days. 

he's a 34% 3pt shooter the last two years who is one of the 10 worst passers in the league and has shown almost no ability to score in the flow of an offense even when his shot is falling

oh yeah and he's one of the worst wing defenders in the nba

8 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

So weird seeing ppl ask why the Pistons would do it like Bey is good at basketball or something 

they see the game against boston his rookie year or the 51 last year or the game winner against golden state this year and not the 50 game stretches where he’s shooting 28% from 3