Trade Deadline Discussion and Proposals

seminoles1

2 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

Crowder is not that good.

He'll be useful in Milwaukee.

2 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

crowder doesn’t make a bit of difference in the bucks playoff run. Not even one game. 

He absolutely does.

22 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

I’ll give the Lakers props for getting better. That roster was **** and now it’s better 

Yeah, I'm really impressed with what they've been able to do compared to what they had to work with.   They added youth, size and some shooting, without having to pay a premium for it.

38 minutes ago, catcheryea said:

i'm glad saddiq is gone because he's shown no desire or indication that he can be a winning nba player but if you really traded him for nothing but a guy who has shown no indication that he can be an nba player at all, that's a bad trade, troy

Its the same thing we did last year with Bagley only worse because Bey was better than Jackson and Bagley had shown more than Wiseman has.  I would have been much more excited about this if we also moved Bagley and Noel or didnt draft Duren but at this point he is just a backup C that makes significantly more money than Bey the next two/three years.