GDT: The End is Near Edition - Wash v Boys

MightyMouse07

It will be interesting to see how we respond in this game.  We are technically still in the hunt, but everything suggests it would take a miracle to just qualify for the wild card.  Washington is in the same boat as us.  It's no secret our offense has been struggling since the Chiefs game when Zeke and Smith (temporarily) were both lost.  These type of games are tests for Dak Prescott that I hope he comes out better for.  So far, I have not seen the kind of response I would have liked to see from him, though it is far from just him.  Green and Bell both wilted in T. Smith's absence and our receivers struggle to gain separation.  I am hoping to see more from them in this one. 

Going into the season, we were expecting the defense to be a weak point, so their struggles are not entirely surprising (though it is disappointing).  But our offense is supposed to spur our team forward and unless we have all our top guys in, that has not been the case.  So I could see us losing and going down with a whimper again.  But I would not be surprised at all if we come out of this with a win either.  The Redskins are a team that tends to have a lot of letdowns itself.

1 hour ago, WizardHawk said:

I'm glad Chido's hamstring is letting him elevate his role. The tweet reads like we are FINALLY giving him a chance. He was our 2nd round pick and we have been MORE than willing to play our 3rd rounder because he's been, you know, healthy.

As far as Woods is concerned, he has played much more this year. But if this means Heath plaus even less then woopah.

Weird game this week.  Rivalry game where both teams haven't been eliminated from playoffs, but neither team seems to really want to win either.  

Update on Redskins injuries for you guys:

Starters/Key Role Players on IR

OC Spencer Long

LG Shawn Lauvao

WR Terrelle Pryor

RB Rob Kelley

RB Chris Thompson

DE Jonathan Allen

MLB Mason Foster

OLB Trent Murphy

K Dustin Hopkins

Reserves on IR

OT TJ Clemmings

OT Kevin Bowen

RB Keith Marshall

MLB Will Compton

DE Arthur Jones

NT Phil Taylor

Didn't Practice Yesterday

OC Chase Roullier (hand)

FS Montae Nicholson (concussion)

TE Jordan Reed (hamstring)

DE Terrell McClain (toe)

7 minutes ago, Desperado82 said:

should have*

Don't worry will finish it today , best part is we eliminate you from any playoff hopes while we Will only need 4 games left against laughable teams 

and yes that last game was a fluke but hey should have turns into realities and today will show it 

goodgame Dallas take a seat

27 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

Don't worry will finish it today , best part is we eliminate you from any playoff hopes while we Will only need 4 games left against laughable teams 

and yes that last game was a fluke but hey should have turns into realities and today will show it 

Only to be embarrassed in the playoffs...so, enjoy it while you can :) 

37 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

Not like Washington has playoff hopes either.

Hopefully, our offense can show some competency today.  Double digit points would be nice.  Heard La'El Collins is going to play, so our whole line will be playing in this one.  Dak has do get it done.  Our running game isn't what it was with Zeke, but it has been serviceable when given the opportunity.  Defensively, waiting to see what Woods and Awuzie do tonight if anything.

13 minutes ago, roysmyboy31 said:

Not like Washington has playoff hopes either.

Hopefully, our offense can show some competency today.  Double digit points would be nice.  Heard La'El Collins is going to play, so our whole line will be playing in this one.  Dak has do get it done.  Our running game isn't what it was with Zeke, but it has been serviceable when given the opportunity.  Defensively, waiting to see what Woods and Awuzie do tonight if anything.

Ctfu 10-6 gets u in

the saints falcons and panthers play hard pekple including the rams

theres a very good chance the falcons and Seahawks don't hit ten wins 

Archived