The 2023 Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

20 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

He's certainly gotten better in self preservation. 

7 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

It is certainly better than his more common "backstab every coach and player to save my ***" strategy.

Broadway Joe running away with the my favorite veteran poster award.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

What does everyone think gameplan will be for both coordinators? Internal hires again (ugh), or outside hires and if so who is on your list?

Sirianni says hes got it and takes over all play calling for offense and defense.

3 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

What does everyone think gameplan will be for both coordinators? Internal hires again (ugh), or outside hires and if so who is on your list?

Johnson will get OC, guessing Marcus Brady to QB coach unless Gannon hires him. Don’t think he’d follow Steichen to Indy after getting canned there and Reich seems to have already filled a lot of his staff.

Could very much see an external DC. Nick seems open to a scheme change so it kinda opens the doors for who it can be. Having a good offense and basically being the CEO of the defense should get the remaining decent candidates interested.

For defense I think we’ll get a longer search, might as well use this time to pick the brain of some other schemes. 

21 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

What def scheme would you love and hate the eagles to stick or switch to? 

Really comes down to who we have next year. The talent should determine the scheme. I'm big on high pressure, press outside, zone inside type schemes.