The 2023 Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

19 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Kenny Gainwell hype train at the combine. The information this week is usually true.

Probably means Miles is gone.

Draft a mid round guy.

Even if they draft a mid round guy I think they need a good vet as the primary backup if you're going with Gainwell as the lead. Kareem Hunt, I think, makes the most sense here.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, UndyTaker said:

Even if they draft a mid round guy I think they need a good vet as the primary backup if you're going with Gainwell as the lead. Kareem Hunt, I think, makes the most sense here.

I hope not. Gainwell is not a steady option. Hunt would he nice but I don't want our run game relying on gainwells Tiny frame. 

2 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

Kenny Gainwell hype train at the combine. The information this week is usually true.

Probably means Miles is gone.

Draft a mid round guy.

I would mind seeing us either take a shot on Rashaad Penny cheap or sign someone like Jeff Wilson/Mattison for cheap.

Draft Eric Gray, DeWayne McBride or Keandre Miller in the mid rounds. 

And you'd have a decent 1/2 RB with Kenny and the FA and a young guy waiting the wings. 

…or we could of course avoid all of this and just draft Bijan at 10. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Scalamania said:

I would mind seeing us either take a shot on Rashaad Penny cheap or sign someone like Jeff Wilson/Mattison for cheap.

And you'd have a decent 1/2 RB with Kenny and the FA and a young guy waiting the wings. 

Yeah but I imagine there is zero worry of someone taking a running back before you at 10 if anything that would be welcomed. So can't be a smoke screen.

2 hours ago, UndyTaker said:

Agreed.  Love Kareem Hunt paired with Gainwell.  I am in the Total Control Mock Draft over in the mock draft forum, and Hunt is now the Bills lead back.

• Like 1

Banning it so quick is stupid.

Especially when the reasoning for some is not everyone can do it…. Draft better olinemen, value a QB with that skill set or develop it. Come up with a way to play it, don’t have it banned before you even try.

itysl-ghost-tour.jpg

(Saw this from ITYSL appropriately used elsewhere)

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Banning it so quick is stupid.

Especially when the reasoning for some is not everyone can do it…. Draft better olinemen, value a QB with that skill set or develop it. Come up with a way to play it, don’t have it banned before you even try.

itysl-ghost-tour.jpg

(Saw this from ITYSL appropriately used elsewhere)

Jalen pretty much just goes behind landon dickerson every time. NFL is upset that Landon Dickerson is good.

9 hours ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Bijan, Bijan, Bijan to PHI. Howie falls in love at the combine lol 🤣

Howie would have to be Jim Irsay drunk during the draft to take a RB that high. It is not in his nature.

DL/OL/WR

It's all he knows. Helll we will be lucky if Roseman takes a CB at #10, let alone the slim chance a RB. Last 1st rd CB taken by the Eagles was Lito Sheppard. Soak that in for a minute?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Scalamania said:

LOL.  Come on man.