Better Call Saul Mafia - GAME OVER - Hamlin Hamlin McGill has cleansed Albuquerque!!

Whicker

Just now, Whicker said:

Mwil thought for sure he was safe. He had made it back all the way to Mexico to his personal compound and had turned to a relaxing night of drinking. He had even invited a good friend to join him. Soon, however, he smelled smoke from inside the house. “Oy! How does this keep happening?!” he yelled in frustration as he ran inside. He removed the offending pan from the stove and began to clear the smoke from his house. At that moment, he heard gunshots. He took cover as he was completely unarmed and made his way to his panic room underneath the bath tub. Unfortunately, he was soon surrounded, and forced to surrender himself to law enforcement.

@MWil23 has been put behind bars! He was Lalo Salamanca [1-shot conditional vigilante] (aligned with the Cartel)

Done GIF by Better Call Saul

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

TK, Rack, and Orca are my 3 pretty obvious guesses on the “active” front. TK and Rack have played egregiously from a logic standpoint cherry picking nonsensical manufactured meta.

Well obviously I was wrong but I really didn't think that was how you'd play that at all so I'll eat the blame for that one.

8 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Ya know things would be better if people listened to me straight off without going after guys who dont need to be going after

I know my stuff ya know. I had it handled

welp.. at the very least we learned some stuff here

I hope you can accept my olive branch of apology

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Ya know things would be better if people listened to me straight off without going after guys who dont need to be going after

I know my stuff ya know. I had it handled

Just got home but some people, I tell  ya

• Like 1

Gopher had been greatly saddened by the loss of two of his nephews. His family was supposed to run the Albuquerque drug trade for generations and generations, and now it seemed as though it was all falling apart and other players were moving in on him. Alongside all of that, he himself was stuck, tucked away in some non-descript nursing home for ostensibly the remainder of his days, and it seemed like no one was left to visit him. Deeply depressed, Gopher did what no one who ever knew him thought he'd do, and he turned over himself to the police. At the very least he hoped it would save the last remaining bits of his family from the law.

@gopherwrestler has been put behind bars! He was Hector Salamanca [Watcher] (aligned with the Cartel)