Better Call Saul Mafia - GAME OVER - Hamlin Hamlin McGill has cleansed Albuquerque!!

Whicker

5 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

like.. I have to own that I did a ton wrong.

I sent Orca a gift N1, I tunneled Mwil, I didn't pivot from racks when I was super sketched by the 4-0 vote.. I have to take a heavy share of the ownership for the loss

I'm just a bit frustrated by the end game of it all

I knew there were town kill abilities in the end.. I should have demanded we stick with the sure thing and let the night hits land as they will.. I just thought we were in a scenario where 3 votes was our maximum, so I thought our only chance was to pit 2 scum against each other and try to strongman a scum into panicking and not voting as a bloc for fear of being caught. That strategy just doesn't work when 1 of the 2 options you impose isn't scum

Same here. I tried to compare malf and mwil the night mwil was lynched cause I couldn’t come back in. I watched malf the night before he was killed. Tracked you doing nothing. 

I was too selfish on the last day as I wanted to hit orca at night. 

I was also too paranoid on the prevented lynch. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Same here. I tried to compare malf and mwil the night mwil was lynched cause I couldn’t come back in. I watched malf the night before he was killed. Tracked you doing nothing. 

I was a gift giver, but one night I could keep the gift

I chose to keep the 1 shot hit. you probably saw that night since I didn't go anywhere

• Like 1

I mean I feel like there wasn't anything to respond to in terms of the voting for me. There really wasn't much reason given so I tried to respond to what I thought might have been reasons.

As for the activity, it's post game and we haven't even hit 50 pages, its not like there was a lot going on and I was lurking. And it was frustrating that I made clear I wouldn't be super active day 1 and was told I was making excuses or whatever it was.

I didn't have any info. I had 2 shot roleblock, tried to/maybe successfully roleblocked mwil n1. That's the literal extent of my info. I don't think it would have changed anything when everyone pretty much tunneled me as scum multiple day phases ago.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

I mean I feel like there wasn't anything to respond to in terms of the voting for me. There really wasn't much reason given so I tried to respond to what I thought might have been reasons.

As for the activity, it's post game and we haven't even hit 50 pages, its not like there was a lot going on and I was lurking. And it was frustrating that I made clear I wouldn't be super active day 1 and was told I was making excuses or whatever it was.

I didn't have any info. I had 2 shot roleblock, tried to/maybe successfully roleblocked mwil n1. That's the literal extent of my info. I don't think it would have changed anything when everyone pretty much tunneled me as scum multiple day phases ago.

To be perfectly honest, it would have. I was begging for you to show something that made me feel like you cared if you were lynched. It just came off way differently to me. 

I was fairly on point with my reads.

I figured out tk3 was the one who gifted me the track based on 2 specific comments (olive branch and nice work malf)

Caught the killer. Sometimes you just eliminate the one who cant be eliminated though

I changed my move between orca, pickle, and ksj for the track. 

Called pickle being kim as well in my pm to whicker as well

I think if i were able to have been more active and interested in being a cleared town leader, the game could have gone differently but i was londoning it up

I give myself an A- on reads but a D in leadership

Edited by Malfatron

3 hours ago, Whicker said:

Thanks for playing, everyone. I am disappointed with the activity, but I like the design of this game and feel like it was very flavorful for the source material. 

Yeah i read through the design setup and it was really intricate. I especially like the choosing your side element

I did have a lot of fun playing this one, even though i barely had any time to play

• Like 1

I claimed that soon because I wanted Salamanca players to kind of know who we all were in the event that Malf died and I more or less figured out that Dome would be opposite us early as well should that situation present itself.

Orca and Pickle were obvious scum and not as many people knowing source material probably played into this game considering it was pretty obvious that I could only have been aligned with Town.

7 hours ago, rackcs said:

My 1 shot kill was conditional only if Malf was dead. So, you blocked a guy without a move :) 

If I survived the D2 Lynch I kill KSJ who I knew was Chuck with flavor and still have the other Malf gave me, likely killing pickle the same night per my PM with @Whickeron this fun setup which perhaps makes things super swingy.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

My 1 shot kill was conditional only if Malf was dead. So, you blocked a guy without a move :) 

If I survived the D2 Lynch I kill KSJ who I knew was Chuck with flavor and still have the other Malf gave me, likely killing pickle the same night per my PM with @Whickeron this fun setup which perhaps makes things super swingy.

Well when you flipped 1 shot kill or whatever it was I figured you hadn't used your move the night before anyways.