2018 NBA Draft Prospects

devils1854

10 hours ago, utley4568 said:

I'd argue Okobo is worse, but we'd be splitting hairs. Both are horrifyingly bad.

Honestly, after thinking more about this, I think you're being too harsh on Okobo. LIS, he's lazy on that end but he's not incompetent there. He's shown some serious flashes on the defensive end so he's proven he's not inept. I just think he gives up on the play too early instead of fighting to get back into an advantageous defensive position. He's never going to be an all-NBA level defender but he's definitely not the worst defender in this draft. Lazy as hell at times, but not horrible. Robinson is just completely inept there. I think it's a no doubter that Robinson is the worst defender in the draft. 

I'm also saying this because there's a legitimate chance Okobo is the Bucks pick at 17 lol. 

2 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

lol at Trae over Doncic.

the idea is to have doncic and bamba both available at 6. i have changed my tune on doncic after watching him for more than 90 seconds. almost 15 minutes of film study. zoned out only twice verrrry briefly. 

Just now, jfinley88 said:

the idea is to have doncic and bamba both available at 6. i have changed my tune on doncic after watching him for more than 90 seconds. almost 15 minutes of film study. zoned out only twice verrrry briefly. 

If Bamba is there at 6, that's who you guys are taking, trust me. 

Just now, bkobow05 said:

If Bamba is there at 6, that's who you guys are taking, trust me. 

if he gets past dallas, it's gonna be like the same feeling/exuberance i had when derwin fell to 14 

rumors ORL trying to get up to 4 and taking back parsons contract, giving up vuc & some other ****. wouldn't even be mad. **** cap space. money aint real. 

18 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

if he gets past dallas, it's gonna be like the same feeling/exuberance i had when derwin fell to 14 

rumors ORL trying to get up to 4 and taking back parsons contract, giving up vuc & some other ****. wouldn't even be mad. **** cap space. money aint real. 

Trust me, I know the feeling. Delly, Henson and Snell take up over $30 Million of our cap lol.

Archived