2018 NBA Draft Prospects

devils1854

1 minute ago, jfinley88 said:

better than luka

Not right now he isn't, and he carries far greater risk. I'd be pissed if the Kings draft him without their medical staff seeing him personally. Right now the reports are that he had a physical done by the Bulls staff and that his agency was gonna pass along those results to other teams. FOH with that, especially when it comes to the Bulls medical staff

1 minute ago, jfinley88 said:

get outta here nerd. on the real tho i feel like every conversation we have about prospects comes down to like you either not liking someone or me liking someone and then if you like the raw athletic dude i dont like you go like "hes a ball of clay" or whatever you say... and then when i dont like the bad athlete/smart guy you're like ahhh athleticism be damned. i look forward to this time of year. i've never been less informed about a draft mid june than i am now, so ignore everything i say as usual but this time know you're valid in doing so. 

Ha yeah. I feel ya. Just depends on the prospect and what he shows tbh. Luka's feel is absurdly good for his age. You can't teach it. 

1 minute ago, bkobow05 said:

Ha yeah. I feel ya. Just depends on the prospect and what he shows tbh. Luka's feel is absurdly good for his age. You can't teach it. 

i can wear my tight pants and watch him without fear. can't do the same for bamba/jackson/etc. and when i say "etc." i say that because i've watched like 5 guys and can't name anyone else tbh 

19 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

i knew this was coming and i had a slam prepared but sanchez has since fatigued me and i forgot what i was gonna say 

see, Luka has to carry NBA castoffs to championships and you get fatigued over a couple questions. You should show some empathy for Luka.

3 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

well yeah his back is messed up. healthy he's better right now tho. 

Disagree. Far weaker handle, worse passer. Probably a better scorer due to his length. Upside wise, yeah you give him the nod but Doncic is the better NBA player right now

My main gripe with MPJ is how soft he plays...on both ends.

Just now, 11sanchez11 said:

see, Luka has to carry NBA castoffs to championships and you get fatigued over a couple questions. You should has some empathy for Luka.

im just a loser on the internet. luka is supposed to be a hero to some sad city. im expected to fail. luka expected to prevail. and just like that im back and ****in rhyming oh boy here we go confidence coming back. im ready to defend my uninformed takes again with very high level bull**** watch out

9 hours ago, deltarich87 said:

Terrible comparison

Bro you didn’t know? Mario is the Croatian Kobe Bryant with his killer mindset. Doncic is just another white kid with slow feet. He doesn’t have the range like Croatian Kobe

Archived