24. POR: Jacob Evans
25. LAL: Melton
26. PHILA: Khyri Thomas
27. BOS: Mitchell Robinson
28. GS: Melvin Frazier
29. Nets: Omari Spellman
30. ATL: Musa
31. PHO: Shake Milton

A combo of what I think will happen and what I think are good picks.

If we get Mikal I'll be so happy

For the Cavs, is MPJ really a better pick than Mikal?  If LeBron stays then having a 3&D guy in Mikal that can help with the Warriors would be huge, if LeBron leaves, his skillset is still extremely useful if they don't trade Love giving them a line-up of Hill/JR/Mikal/Love/Thompson with Nance/Osman off the bench.  If they do trade Love, then Mikal still brings a very useful skillset for a rebuilding team.

1 hour ago, Raves said:

For the Cavs, is MPJ really a better pick than Mikal?  If LeBron stays then having a 3&D guy in Mikal that can help with the Warriors would be huge, if LeBron leaves, his skillset is still extremely useful if they don't trade Love giving them a line-up of Hill/JR/Mikal/Love/Thompson with Nance/Osman off the bench.  If they do trade Love, then Mikal still brings a very useful skillset for a rebuilding team.

Mikal is my favorite player in this draft, by far. He has a bit of Kawhi in his game, only he is a much more polished shooter at this point of his career than Kawhi was. 

On 6/9/2018 at 9:00 PM, seminoles1 said:

They wouldn't need to get to 5 for Young. Young's not going in the top 5.

No.  But Orlando at 6, Chicago at 7, and Cleveland at 8 are all very realistic landing spots.  Pretty sure Cleveland at 8 is his floor.  You might have to move to 5 to get him.  Memphis is probably the "best" bet.  Parsons/4 for 16/31/Bender starts it, but that' s probably not close.  I think Memphis would ask for a lightly protected '19 1st from Phoenix.

1 hour ago, CWood21 said:

Can Phoenix get that high?

I think they are gonna have to get ahead of Orlando for sure. So maybe they can entice Memphis or Dallas to move back. Perhaps a team picking a little further down, Cleveland or Chicago could facilitate a 3 team deal where Mem/Dallas moves back to 7 or 8, Phoenix moves up to 4/5 and Cleveland gets some pieces along with pick 16 and 31 or something. 

On 6/5/2018 at 5:32 PM, Raves said:

So Derrick Rose/Mike Conley vs Jeff Teague/Tony Parker?

D-Rose is probably an accurate ceiling for Sexton. Steph Curry is an accurate ceiling for Young. Young has can really shoot the ball. I'm very big on Young. The Cavs would be lucky to get him, LeBron or no Lebron. Great passer and shooter.

4 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

1. Phoenix: Ayton
2. Sac: Bagley
3. ATL: Bamba
4. MEM: Luka
5. DAL: JJJ
6. ORL: Young
7. CHI: MPJ
8. CLE: Mikal
9. NY: Miles 
10. PHILA: Lonnie
11. CHAR: Wendall Carter
12. LAC: Sexton
13. LAC: Robert Williams
14. DEN: Knox
15. WAS: Zhaire
16. PHO: Shai
17. MIL: KBD
18. SA: Troy Brown
19. ATL: Donte D
20. MIN: Okobo
21. Utah: Huerter
22. CHI: Chandler Hutchinson
23. IND: Anfernee Simons
24. POR: Jacob Evans
25. LAL: Melton
26. PHILA: Khyri Thomas
27. BOS: Mitchell Robinson
28. GS: Melvin Frazier
29. Nets: Omari Spellman
30. ATL: Musa
31. PHO: Shake Milton

A combo of what I think will happen and what I think are good picks.

If the draft fell this way, I'd be happy for Boston.

12 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Can Phoenix get that high?

Would’ve had a better shot had the Bucks pick conveyed but still probably not.  

The Suns will likely trade #16 for a vet PG and hopefully take a PGOTF at #31.  There will still be some talent there.  Guys like Shamet, Brunson and Duval are right there according to nbadraft.net

Just now, DirtyDez said:

The Suns will likely trade #16 for a vet PG and hopefully take a PGOTF at #31.  There will still be some talent there.  Guys like Shamet, Brunson and Duval are right there according to nbadraft.net

I don't think there's a veteran PG worth giving up the 16th pick.

27 minutes ago, DirtyDez said:

Terry Rozier??

3 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

what do you mean? If you mean straight up, then yes. 

Just looking from Boston’s perspective.  If they think Robert Williams or Mitchell Robinson can be their super poor man’s Bamba then they might do it.  They would have to be all in on Kyrie though...

Archived