2018 NBA Draft Prospects

devils1854

10 hours ago, bkobow05 said:

Porter is completely off my board tbh. Wasn't a huge fan of him before all the injury concerns anyways. 

Me either I think he's much closer to Tobias Harris/Danilo Gallinari as a prospect than Kevin Durant. 

14 hours ago, devils1854 said:

Someone tell me why I should want Elie Okobo at #19 for Atlanta.

He has the potential to be the best point guard from this years draft class and should be in contention with Trae Young and Collin Sexton to be the first PG off the board. Okobo has a lot of Deron Williams in his game. 

5 minutes ago, YoungJefe said:

He has the potential to be the best point guard from this years draft class and should be in contention with Trae Young and Collin Sexton to be the first PG off the board. Okobo has a lot of Deron Williams in his game. 

Woah.

14 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Porter is the biggest risk in quite some time. I think a team would be crazy to take him in the top 5, but once the 4 bigs and Luka are off the board? I definitely consider rolling the dice on him.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Sacramento takes him at #2 but I think he's a good value 7-9 for Chicago, Cleveland, or New York. As of now I believe that Chicago is the only team that actually has his medical records which is kind of alarming considering the draft is 4 days away.

1 hour ago, YoungJefe said:

I never really looked him up until I read that Atlanta wanted him at #30, and now that his stock is rising, he could be in play at #19 now. I see that he is a late bloomer. I like what I see, and frankly at #19, more likely than not, you wont get anyone of substance, so why not swing for the fences.

Just now, devils1854 said:

I never really looked him up until I read that Atlanta wanted him at #30, and now that his stock is rising, he could be in play at #19 now. I see that he is a late bloomer. I like what I see, and frankly at #19, more likely than not, you wont get anyone of substance, so why not swing for the fences.

Okobo isn't in my top 60. He's the worst defender in the draft and has a slight frame with not much room to add muscle. He had one game that made people lose their ****, but even then, he wasn't great.

18 minutes ago, utley4568 said:

Okobo isn't in my top 60. He's the worst defender in the draft and has a slight frame with not much room to add muscle. He had one game that made people lose their ****, but even then, he wasn't great.

Sounds like a pick Atlanta will make, and screw up, much like taking JJJ at #3.

Just now, devils1854 said:

Sounds like a pick Atlanta will make, and screw up, much like taking JJJ at #3.

I've been waffling on JJJ, but I don't think taking him is screwing up. I fear he may just be Myles Turner. That's fine, but taking Bamba would be the right pick, in my eyes.

11 minutes ago, utley4568 said:

I've been waffling on JJJ, but I don't think taking him is screwing up. I fear he may just be Myles Turner. That's fine, but taking Bamba would be the right pick, in my eyes.

Ive come to grips that Luka will be available and we wont take him. Apparently, our front office doesnt think he is athletic enough. Bamba would be my personal choice, but it looks like the pick is going to either be JJJ or Trae Young, and it will 100% be Young if we can have Schroeder traded by then.

1 minute ago, devils1854 said:

Ive come to grips that Luka will be available and we wont take him. Apparently, our front office doesnt think he is athletic enough. Bamba would be my personal choice, but it looks like the pick is going to either be JJJ or Trae Young, and it will 100% be Young if we can have Schroeder traded by then.

Young there would be brutal

Archived