2018 NBA Draft Prospects

devils1854

1 minute ago, jfinley88 said:

i mean ****.. who ever was responsible for that will never work in the nba again 

Well, one of them is your GM lol. The other is a former FedEx employee posing as our GM. God, I hope Budenholzer takes this draft over. I'll never forgive Jon Horst for drafting DJ Wilson over John Collins.

Just now, bkobow05 said:

Well, one of them is your GM lol. The other is a former FedEx employee posing as our GM. God, I hope Budenholzer takes this draft over. I'll never forgive Jon Horst for drafting DJ Wilson over John Collins.

that was the joke 

and yeah upon submitting that pick, that was obviously the worst pick along w/ tyler lydon & justin patton, all who showed nothing of substance to ever warrant a 1st round pick to being w/ quite obviously 

that was the joke 

and yeah upon submitting that pick, that was obviously the worst pick along w/ tyler lydon & justin patton, all who showed nothing of substance to ever warrant a 1st round pick to being w/ quite obviously 

I feel like if I talk **** about a prospect, he'll be our first round pick. It's happened the last 2 years. Called both Thon and DJ 2nd round prospects and we took both with our first lol. 

So that means we're going to take Jerome Robinson lol.

2 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

how did Memphis become the new Sacramento?

i would want to play in memphis personally.. i dont get it. run decently well sans the parsons deal. pretty dope area. memphis cool. uniforms suck. travesty they're not using retro's. 

take wendell plz. he's my biggest fear for ORL this year 

I was all set for Luka until this new report out of Atlanta. Now my 2 other favorites are refusing to meet with the team or one bad twist away from being a cripple.

Time to put #4 on the block.

1 minute ago, seminoles1 said:

I was all set for Luka until this new report out of Atlanta. Now my 2 other favorites are refusing to meet with the team or one bad twist away from being a cripple.

Time to put #4 on the block.

Screw it, take Mikal Bridges.

Archived