2018 NBA Draft Prospects

devils1854

Just now, devils1854 said:

I fear that is what will happen.

I love how the front office doesnt think Luka is athletic but they love Young. Thats an oxymoron if Ive ever seen one.

Yeah that's odd. I still think they end up going big though to pair with Collins.

Just now, devils1854 said:

Bamba is the only big I want at #3. Id rather have Carter than JJJ or Bagley.

I think Carter would be great there too. Could also see a trade down to a team that wants Luka.

3 minutes ago, utley4568 said:

I think Carter would be great there too. Could also see a trade down to a team that wants Luka.

Carter fits better with Collins.......If I had another team that wasnt the Hawks, Id be more willing to draft Bagley, but pairing him with Collins is a disaster.

There are rumors that we want to trade down, and draft Young. Id be somewhat ok if we got him around #6, as long as the package to move down is worth it.

1 minute ago, devils1854 said:

Carter fits better with Collins.......If I had another team that wasnt the Hawks, Id be more willing to draft Bagley, but pairing him with Collins is a disaster.

There are rumors that we want to trade down, and draft Young. Id be somewhat ok if we got him around #6, as long as the package to move down is worth it.

I don't like Bagley, but he's talented enough to make me look dumb for it. I wouldn't want Young anywhere in the top 10, unless you're a team like Cleveland or Phily that is already a playoff team.

55 minutes ago, devils1854 said:

I love how the front office doesnt think Luka is athletic but they love Young. Thats an oxymoron if Ive ever seen one.

Your GM was with Golden State when they took Curry so if he sees some similarities I could see them taking Young. You'd be smart to try and move back especially if Doncic is still on the board because you add another asset and still get your guy.

Just now, resilient part 2 said:

I never made any claim about Trae so not sure where this is coming from.

Not really about you, hombre. Just comparing him to the other "top" PG in the class. I think Doncic can be a 20/8/8 type player. 

I read that the Kings brass was recently in Spain visiting with Luka Doncic. To me Doncic to Sacramento at #2 should be a no brainer. They need to change their culture and he could be the final piece to an exciting young core that can compete in the future. If they add Doncic they'll have:

Doncic (19)

Giles (20)

Fox (20) 

Caboclo (22)

Skal (22) 

Jackson (23) 

Mason (24)

Hield (24) 

Cauley-Stein (24) 

Sampson (25) 

Bogdanovic (25) 

11 hours ago, devils1854 said:

Recent reports imply that you're looking to move back into the lottery to draft Sexton or SGA. 

8 hours ago, jfinley88 said:

bout to blow up 

I almost lost it

EDIT:

On topic I am starting to come around to Knox > Mikal for the Knicks. We aren't competing any time soon, I don't mind swinging for the fences on a player with a lot of potential. If nothing else he would develop into a competent front court partner for Kristaps. I just want to to be bad enough to draft Sekou Doumbouya next year.

Archived