Ravens place tag on QB Lamar Jackson; Jackson requests trade (Page 52)

RaidersAreOne

12 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

When is the next ownership group supposed to take over?

I thought it was going to happen soon, but then I saw people were still joining ownership group bids (magic Johnson joined the josh Harris bid), so I'm not sure any more

5 minutes ago, RavensfanRD said:

I told you when Lamar got hurt that was probably the last time we see him in a Ravens uniform. You just thug it out and watch this implode as the Ravens about to fumble a generational talent.

I don't understand how the Ravens are fumbling a generational talent. They tried to make him the highest paid QB ever. Lamar is fumbling everything himself.

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I found woodworking and gardening really help to suppress my feelings and emotions about football 

If only I had a yard... :(

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Do women not know how critical the depression beard is? If we grow feelings on our face and then shave them off, we never have to feel them.

You know, this is a valid point. I'll try to make this argument when I see her later today

• Like 5

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

don't understand how the Ravens are fumbling a generational talent. They tried to make him the highest paid QB ever. Lamar is fumbling everything himself.

second highest but it does seem lamar at least wants 200m+ fully gtd, so just take away some of the injuries guarantees, he can hold out til the draft and no qb  

If Dan Snyder can swoop in, drop a nice huge $250 million contract guaranteed, then watch Baltimore make a Sophie’s Choice decision on matching, then sell the team, I’ll be happy enough to have this get me through another year as a disgruntled Cleveland fan. I basically just want nobody else to be happy at this point.

Edited by MWil23