Ravens place tag on QB Lamar Jackson; Jackson requests trade (Page 52)

RaidersAreOne

11 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Maybe 1/53rd as much. The rage that they're feeling now is in regards to a single solitary player. Give up all 53 of them for a 3 year period and completely restarting with a castoff draft and then maybe they'll understand.

The Colts left Baltimore without football for 13 years and took the franchise history, colors, uniform, etc. I'm supposed to pity you entitled Clevelanders? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

Calling @ET80 your knowledge is needed 

I’m on it!

1 hour ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I need advice on how to navigate this situation because this is so depressing.

- Find a power hungry pastor in the organization (really, any pastor will do) and blame everything on him.

- Enjoy some edibles.

- Double it and give it to the next person.

- Find a baseball team that cheats and cheer for them.

- Don’t underestimate how much hating a money grubbing pastor can help you out here. You can borrow Joel Osteen from my hate diary.

- ‘Tis nothin’ a good bourbon can’t fix.

- Hope Ray Lewis goes into coaching and joins the Ravens after a stint as a successful DC of the 49ers.

- Go absolutely off on the “maybe Tyler Huntley is a good QB” crowd. Many a post in the Texans forum is me yelling at some Davis Mills truther. It’s therapeutic.

- Bas…ket…ball? Is that a thing in Seattle? I know it ain’t a thing in Houston (pro OR college).

That’s what got me through about a few initial hours of that nonsense. Then… Tony Buzbee showed up and made it all better. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:
16 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I think we can call him what he is/who he is:

A guy who put a few light dumbbells and a yoga mat in a rolling suitcase then convinced a delusional millionaire to back him in an outrageous business proposal.

Yeah he's the lovechild of Alex Guerrero and Jack Easterby.

@AFlaccoSeagulls! I found a guy you can hate with the force of 10,000 suns!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AngusMcFife said:

The Colts left Baltimore without football for 13 years and took the franchise history, colors, uniform, etc. I'm supposed to pity you entitled Clevelanders? 

I’ve been over this. The transitive property of the Irsay family is why I hate the Colts. And no it doesn’t absolve Baltimore for doing the same thing that happened to them.

I'm getting major Khalil Mack trade vibes. Very different situation of course, but I have never been so down as a Raider fan than waking up and seeing we traded Khalil away. Franchise player, award winner, face of the team, elite production... gone because of apparent financial discrepencies. 

Dark, dark times ahead for Raven fans.

Look Angus, up until now I’ve been congenial. I get that you’re taking out your last 13 months of being wrong on me, but just look in the mirror, take a deep breath, and say “I was wrong, Lamar is gone.” From there, start realizing that he actually sucks and you’re better off without him and have a pro bowl quarterback who has actually progressed and/or didn’t quit on his team playing for you.

• Like 2