Ravens place tag on QB Lamar Jackson; Jackson requests trade (Page 52)

RaidersAreOne

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

1. The city sued Modell

2. Art spurned the sin tax stadium offer which is the same that gave the city the Q and Jacob’s/Progressive Field then played the victim 

3. Nobody feels bad for a billionaire losing money who fired 2 of the greatest 3 coaches in the history of the game 

4. They should replace the sod where he’s buried with a urinal and a dance floor. It’ll probably save them on upkeep in the long run.

How about induct him in the HOF and call it even? 🤣 Ok, I get it, no need to continue here. 

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

4. They should replace the sod where he’s buried with a urinal and a dance floor. It’ll probably save them on upkeep in the long run.

I should probably explain this is a long running browns forum inside joke. I’d never wish that on anyone.

7 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

There is no person alive besides maybe Jared Goff's mom who would love for him to turn into a Hall of Fame QB more than me, but I'm taking Jackson a billion times over.

in a vacuum? sure, but for multiple firsts and a guaranteed contract? pass

• Like 6

Just now, AngusMcFife said:

How about induct him in the HOF and call it even? 🤣 Ok, I get it, no need to continue here. 

Part of us all wanted that. If you don’t think that a good portion of Browns fans in the Canton area will buy up tickets to boo and yell obscenities, then I’m not sure what else to say here.

Somewhere in an alternate universe, me, @Ray Reed, @AFlaccoSeagulls, and @ramssuperbowl99 are gleeful friends who root for the Baltimore Colts, St Louis Rams, and Cleveland Browns while we make fun of the 1999 Expansion Indianapolis team and bask in their misery. And all of us hate the Steelers because that’s how the world should be.

Edited by MWil23
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Part of us all wanted that. If you don’t think that a good portion of Browns fans in the Canton area will buy up tickets to boo and yell obscenities, then I’m not sure what else to say here.

I’d be there in an instant

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, 43M said:

Lamar is 10 years too young for the Colts to be interested....but that might be his best landing spot given he'd be playing in a dome, and in a relatively weak, decent weather division.

Steichen is probably one of the best coaches that he could be paired with too. Lamar / Taylor would be such an explosive backfield. 

• Like 1

When Goff is surrounded by elite offensive coaching and a great offense, he's very good.
When he's not, he's a JAG. 3-10 in 2021. 

When Lamar is surrounded by elite offensive coaching and a great offense, he's... oh wait that's never happened. But when he had a very good offense, he was MVP. 
When Lamar is not, he still drags the offense to average passing/elite rushing.