Ravens place tag on QB Lamar Jackson; Jackson requests trade (Page 52)

RaidersAreOne

46 minutes ago, AngusMcFife said:

When Goff is surrounded by elite offensive coaching and a great offense, he's very good.
When he's not, he's a JAG. 3-10 in 2021. 

When Lamar is surrounded by elite offensive coaching and a great offense, he's... oh wait that's never happened. But when he had a very good offense, he was MVP. 
When Lamar is not, he still drags the offense to average passing/elite rushing. 

Lamar has also never had a team as bad as Goff had in 2021 though. There's no telling how he would do in that sort of scenario. 

Beyond that, are we really going to say Detroit proven elite offensive coaching? Not to knock them, as I think they have a staff with a boatload of potential and they're my favorites in the NFCN, but they have 1 season and some change that's been what could be considered good-great. They could easily come back down to earth, we just don't know. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

This is the best news ever for the Jets. If the Packers are asking for 2FRP... they can just tell them to pound sand and say we would rather pay for the younger option at QB.

Even if they aren't interested in Lamar they can act like they are super interested.

I’d keep in mind that Rodgers is an extremely sensitive dude. All this between him and Green Bay was allegedly because he had heard that they shopped him, so his response was to play another year of football (instead of retiring), publicly request a trade to a specific team, and create this media circus. All because he got shipped. 

Not sure the Jets should go shopping.

2 hours ago, RavensfanRD said:

I told you when Lamar got hurt that was probably the last time we see him in a Ravens uniform. You just thug it out and watch this implode as the Ravens about to fumble a generational talent.

If this were most other teams, I'd be a lot more worried.  It would suck to lose Lamar, but the Ravens are such a well run team, they will more than likely be able to take the pick(s) they get for him and put a good band-aid on the situation to move on pretty quickly.  The Ravens are great at drafting, and it wouldn't surprise me if they found a capable replacement sooner rather than later.  Either way, it's going to be very strange seeing Lamar in any other uniform.  :(  

I don't follow the draft.  Are there any QB's in this draft that would fit the offense the Ravens have put together for Lamar?

3 minutes ago, SodeeWater_Cheezburger said:

If this were most other teams, I'd be a lot more worried.  It would suck to lose Lamar, but the Ravens are such a well run team, they will more than likely be able to take the pick(s) they get for him and put a good band-aid on the situation to move on pretty quickly.  The Ravens are great at drafting, and it wouldn't surprise me if they found a capable replacement sooner rather than later.  Either way, it's going to be very strange seeing Lamar in any other uniform.  :(  

I don't follow the draft.  Are there any QB's in this draft that would fit the offense the Ravens have put together for Lamar?

Imagine if the Ravens trade Jackson to Indy for #4 and take Richardson *sigh*

5 hours ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

At this point I’d love to trade this ******* mama’s boy. But we can’t because NOONE WILL PAY THAT RIDICULOUS CONTRACT HE WANTS. 

Only one solution

blpLqgg.jpg

Edited by NYRaider
  • Like 5

4 minutes ago, 43M said:

Carson Wentz as the Ravens 2023 starter?

I have a lot of friends that are Ravens fans. They give me a LOT of crap. This... this would make me very, very happy. 

• Like 2