Bears Trade 1.1 to Panthers

CBears019

I also think we are still in an excellent spot to trade down from...as much as people want to talk about these 4 QBs in the draft we all know there is the likelihood one of them is going to start sliding...it is obvious we are open for business...if say Levis is sitting there at #9 it would not surprise me at all to see a team like Tennessee at #11 (if they haven't moved up already) Washington at #16...Detroit at #18...Tampa at #19...Seattle at #20 to make a move up to grab their future QB. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Well done! Your GM robbed Carolina blind. I could see you guys trading up for 6-7 if Jalen Carter falls. 

Highly doubt he's even on the Bears' board...... Team is pretty heavily risk averse on players with legal or "character" issues.

• Like 1

Just now, Epyon said:

Highly doubt he's even on the Bears' board...... Team is pretty heavily risk averse on players with legal or "character" issues.

Agreed, plus they always say their biggest trait they want from players is a love for the game.  Too bad we miss out on Will Anderson but plenty of DL talent in this draft.

9 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

I also think we are still in an excellent spot to trade down from...as much as people want to talk about these 4 QBs in the draft we all know there is the likelihood one of them is going to start sliding...it is obvious we are open for business...if say Levis is sitting there at #9 it would not surprise me at all to see a team like Tennessee at #11 (if they haven't moved up already) Washington at #16...Detroit at #18...Tampa at #19...Seattle at #20 to make a move up to grab their future QB. 

9 to 11 and nabbing a 3rd makes sense. I literally texted my brother that exact thing the other day if Levis falls

• Like 1