Free Agency Frenzy

gopherwrestler

Dalvin Tomlinson: “I weighed all of my options and everything, and I just felt like this is the right move for me. Minnesota has great things going with great coaches and players, as well as upstairs, management and everything. Kwesi, I love that guy. They have a lot of good stuff going on for them too, and I wish them the best, but I just feel like this is the best move for me right now.”

https://clutchpoints.com/browns-dalvin-tomlinson-gets-honest-on-his-vikings-departure?fbclid=IwAR1qcKxYbs3laWiBALrSNDA_y_xgbVnsGIJWsYvsIDCQQLSZ3Q5xwDl5-DU

1 hour ago, vike daddy said:

Dalvin Tomlinson: “I weighed all of my options and everything, and I just felt like this is the right move for me. Minnesota has great things going with great coaches and players, as well as upstairs, management and everything. Kwesi, I love that guy. They have a lot of good stuff going on for them too, and I wish them the best, but I just feel like this is the best move for me right now.”

https://clutchpoints.com/browns-dalvin-tomlinson-gets-honest-on-his-vikings-departure?fbclid=IwAR1qcKxYbs3laWiBALrSNDA_y_xgbVnsGIJWsYvsIDCQQLSZ3Q5xwDl5-DU

No shame in getting that bag, dalvin. Good luck to you!

• Like 4

I've loved Thielen as a Viking his entire tenure here, but frankly the way him and his wife were saying things on social media and his wife's conspiracy antics, I don't want them back. They fit right in in Florida (where they go for the offseason days after the season ends).

Edited by rrgm
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, battle2heaven said:

So, it shouldnt, but this one hurts. Vikings need cb depth and they still need more cbs with inside out flexibility. this was a cheap deal for SMB and he was a perfect fit. I am unnecessarily annoyed at this.

Yep, SMB would have been a nice addition.

• Like 1