The STL Cardinals Thread - New Season, Same Old Cardinals?

CWood21

I love How were using the 10-Day DL this year. We need to keep taking advantage of that and keep all of our pitchers fresh. 

Speaking of DL, Cecil is about to come off it....who do we bump out? Does anyone else realize we have a retarded 9-man bullpen right now....

3 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

I love How were using the 10-Day DL this year. We need to keep taking advantage of that and keep all of our pitchers fresh. 

Speaking of DL, Cecil is about to come off it....who do we bump out? Does anyone else realize we have a retarded 9-man bullpen right now....

Cecil was actually activated today. Lyons was sent to the 10 day DL.

On 5/10/2018 at 1:31 PM, holt_bruce81 said:

How is this rotation going to look in a few weeks? Some rumors out there that Waino is headed to the Pen once Reyes is ready. And seems like there’s a lot of people that want to pump Wacha from the rotation. Not really sure how I feel about that.....Don’t really have a problem with Wacha. Think he’s a fine #4-5. 

While yesterday made it even more clear, I think the obvious move needs to be moving Wainwright to the DL for Reyes to come back.

If we need Gant to made a bridge start or two, that makes sense, but we are in the perfect situation now to just slide Reyes into the Rotation and not mess around with the bullpen bs

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

While yesterday made it even more clear, I think the obvious move needs to be moving Wainwright to the DL for Reyes to come back.

If we need Gant to made a bridge start or two, that makes sense, but we are in the perfect situation now to just slide Reyes into the Rotation and not mess around with the bullpen bs

Yeah it looks that way 

1 hour ago, MOSteelers56 said:

I wish we didn't have Dexter Fowler. I say that every time O'Neil is mentioned but I don't care. Fowler's trash. 

Trash is a bit strong, but an anchor to this roster? Yes I would agree.

But dont worry guys, we smartly gave him a FULL NO TRADE CLAUSE 

• CWood21 changed the title to The STL Cardinals Thread - New Season, Same Old Cardinals?