Raiders sign QB Jimmy Garoppolo (3 years, $67.5M, $34M gtd)

RaidersAreOne

36 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I'm playing 4D chess while you guys and the Raiders front office are playing checkers....  I am three steps ahead of every move that is made and have been right all along.  Get used to it!

You're not even playing checkers..... you're the kid who flips the board over in anger because you lost. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I'm playing 4D chess while you guys and the Raiders front office are playing checkers....  I am three steps ahead of every move that is made and have been right all along.  Get used to it!

Don’t break that arm patting yourself on the back too badly. Lmfao!  What will us dullards ever do without you to advise us. I am nowhere near happy with my team right now, but your bullsh*t has officially grown old as methuselah on here.  

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

Don’t break that arm patting yourself on the back too badly. Lmfao!  What will us dullards ever do without you to advise us. I am nowhere near happy with my team right now, but your bullsh*t has officially grown old as methuselah on here.  

Say whatever you like about me as I could care less. The one thing you can’t say is that I’m wrong! 

30 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Say whatever you like about me as I could care less. The one thing you can’t say is that I’m wrong! 

For someone who’s so pendantic about stuff you know that should be ‘couldn’t care less’, otherwise what you’re saying is it is quite important to you?

Sorry, just a pet peeve of mine 😁

3 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

For someone who’s so pendantic about stuff you know that should be ‘couldn’t care less’, otherwise what you’re saying is it is quite important to you?

Sorry, just a pet peeve of mine 😁

How dare you correct a genius like Frankie!!  🤣🤣🤣🍻🍻

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

What have you been right about? Signing Jimmy G? Literally everyone has said that. You’ve been saying Adams wants to be traded but there’s been nothing to show that. Did you a call the trading Waller? Nope. Other than Jimmy G you haven’t called any of the FAs. And what are you even talking about playing 4D chess? What good moves have you called for other teams? No one wins FA and then the regular season. 

So you can stop trying to gaslight us into thinking you’re some genius because literally no one on this forum thinks that. 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Chali21 said:

What have you been right about? Signing Jimmy G? Literally everyone has said that. You’ve been saying Adams wants to be traded but there’s been nothing to show that. Did you a call the trading Waller? Nope. Other than Jimmy G you haven’t called any of the FAs. And what are you even talking about playing 4D chess? What good moves have you called for other teams? No one wins FA and then the regular season. 

So you can stop trying to gaslight us into thinking you’re some genius because literally no one on this forum thinks that. 

Brady not coming here. check

Rodgers not coming here. check

Lamar not coming here. check

Lloyd Christmas being an incompetent fool who is running the team in the ground.  check

JM being an ego maniac who is not a good HC and no one wants to play for. check

This team is a dumpster fire for 20+ years and still is a complete joke. check

Quality free agents not wanting anything to do with this disaster. check

The Carr situation and how it was handled with complete incompetence. check

Remaining quality players like Jacobs being pissed that they're on the Titanic of NFL franchises.  check

Adams being pissed and not wanting to play for this **** show.  He has 26M reasons to ease his concerns so there is a chance he could play here next season but I assure you he is not happy. check

Not being able to fill holes with all of the cap space we have and players that were here last year (Perryman, Sin) testing FA as opposed to resigning and creating more holes to fill. check

Do you want me to keep going because I can....