Raiders sign S Marcus Epps (2 years, $12M, $8M gtd)

RaidersAreOne

40 minutes ago, Geezy said:

Played behind the best front 7 in the league. Hope he works out 

Exactly, he wont have those beasts up front here.

It's a meh signing as the guy should be a backup.  I hope he can cover because he'll be spending a **** load of time in coverage as we can't get after the QB.  

35 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

We'll see what he looks like without a super pass rush and the opposing quarterback having all day to throw. 

Exactly what I was thinking...We seen this story so many times.  Nate Allen, Lamarcus Joyner all sucked when they came to the Raiders. On thing that has never changed, our DL sucks. Good teams invest in the trenches, we also invest in DBs. Then we act all surprised when the DBs suck. QBs will pick you apart if their OL in dominanting the game. 

2 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Exactly what I was thinking...We seen this story so many times.  Nate Allen, Lamarcus Joyner all sucked when they came to the Raiders. On thing that has never changed, our DL sucks. Good teams invest in the trenches, we also invest in DBs. Then we act all surprised when the DBs suck. QBs will pick you apart if their OL in dominanting the game. 

Meanwhile, Lamarcus Joyner is the starting safety for one of the best defenses in football. Lol

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

I would overpay for Davenport / Zach Allen. Get a difference maker on the DL

We're not gonna sign Davenport because we're gonna still try to justify the Chandler Jones signing problem (we created by the way, because pass rush wasn't a problem the year before lol)

3 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

We're not gonna sign Davenport because we're gonna still try to justify the Chandler Jones signing problem (we created by the way, because pass rush wasn't a problem the year before lol)

we fooked up getting rid or Yannick, and let Bradley walk. We would have avoided the Chandler Jones deal too