Raiders sign S Marcus Epps (2 years, $12M, $8M gtd)

RaidersAreOne

9 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

We're not gonna sign Davenport because we're gonna still try to justify the Chandler Jones signing problem (we created by the way, because pass rush wasn't a problem the year before lol)

Yeah I think 2nd round will be the sweet spot to draft a guy who will rotate in with Jones.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Totty said:

Lol. How much do you honestly think these moves will impact the win loss record?  

I'd say we win more games than last yr. And I'm not a Jimmy G fan at all. Really not crazy about it. But he is here and nothing is gonna change it. And you don't get paid for I told ya so's. I will say if McZ is confident enough to think he will save thier jobs then for now that's enough for me. I feel they are literally betting thier livelihood on this. Which is more than I have invested. I think I'm going to wait and watch before I freak out. At least for now.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Got a super bowl QB and safety 

Not saying we will have the same result but sounds close to when we were drafting players from winning programs to change the culture.  Did not work out well the first time.

6 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Solid yet unspectacular. I guess we have to start somewhere...

the thing with him is I don't Think he's a bad player I just think that you always have to be critical of when a player on a really good defense comes to a defense like ours

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jeremy408 said:

Meanwhile, Lamarcus Joyner is the starting safety for one of the best defenses in football. Lol

Safety, not nickel CB 😁

Man, how come everyone could see that he was a decent safety but poor nickel except our coaches 🧐

• Like 3