Does the Rodgers trade REALLY solve NYJ's QB problem?

notthatbluestuff

JD (GM of the Jets) has stated that Aaron Rodgers will be a Jet. I think AR wanted out of GB last year but GB did not want Love to start the season. They gave him the big contract. AR then told GB he wants out or he will retire. So GB would rarther get something for him instead of leaving with nothing. No other team REALLY looked at him or gave a good offer and that AR would agree too. There is no other team. There never was another team. All the reports where BS. They are waiting for the draft to see what players fall to them. If a guy GB likes is there at 13 they will have a pick swap. If GB does not like what players are there then the other trade will kick in. I don't think GB is getting what they want and the fans will be mad. AR even said this front office group for GB is not that good. He liked the old guys that where there. This is what yoiu will se in the end. The draft will help hide the bad trade value on AR

Jets get AR

GB gets 1 of the two

1. Pick swap 13 and 15 this year and a second round pick next year.

2. second round pick this year and a second round pick next year. 

The media has been off so many times I'm nit buying the "Jets want a kick back incase AR retires" AR probably told the Jets he is in for 2 or 3 years depending on his body and health. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, incognito_man said:

Imagine the bidding war between the Niners who are shopping Trey Lance a day after Purdy says he might not be able to play and know they are Aaron's preferred team vs the Jets whose GM publicly announced Aaron Rodgers is their QB.

I mean, I believe SF is Rodgers's #1 choice.