Week 13 GDT: Pats visit Buffalo

Deadpulse

Pats vs Bills  

11 members have voted

1. 1. How many yards will Lesean McCoy get?

• under 50 - Patriots take away the Bills best weapon on offense
    • 100+ - Lesean takes advantage of the matchups and keeps the Bills in the game
    • 100+ - Lesean gets a bunch of garbage time yards and inflates the stats
  2. 2. Who has the best day?

• Tom Brady
    • Lesean McCoy
    • Dion Lewis
    • Rob Gronkowski
    • Tyrod Taylor
  3. 3. Which injured player is most likely to play

• Kelvin Benjamin
    • Chris Hogan
    • Kyle Van Noy

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/03/2017 at 06:30 PM

4 hours ago, ChazStandard said:

A win is a win, but the spectre of Gronk suspension taints it slightly. Dumb move by him.

The hit to Brady's stats bugs me more than it should.

I think I was far more forgiving of the Gronk hit because that interception is going to hurt him in the MVP race. This whole game really is, but that was the cherry on top. That said, in the grand scheme of things we should be getting Hogan and Mitchell back soon, we are playing the fish. Let Gronk rest and heal up for a big game vs the Steelers. 

The hot takes about a 4+ games or whole season long suspensions are laughable. Don't get me wrong, what Gronk did was reprehensible and he deserves a game or two. But I wonder, were those people who think it should be more so concerned about player safety too, when Gronk's knee was taken out by TJ Ward? I guess no, because it was during a live play, but the results could have been (and for a while looked like they are) career-ending.

53 minutes ago, bluemushrooms said:
1 hour ago, Deadpulse said:

I'd be shocked if it wasnt taken into account. 

Don't think the Sergio Brown thing was too big a deal imo so, hopefully it doesn't factor into punishment decision.

IIRC he got fined for that. I imagine anything where a punishment was handed out for a similiar infraction would be taken into account. Someone correct me if I am wrong, but the league typically observes the multiple infraction strategy when it comes to punishment levels. 

1 hour ago, LD696 said:

The hot takes about a 4+ games or whole season long suspensions are laughable. Don't get me wrong, what Gronk did was reprehensible and he deserves a game or two. But I wonder, were those people who think it should be more so concerned about player safety too, when Gronk's knee was taken out by TJ Ward? I guess no, because it was during a live play, but the results could have been (and for a while looked like they are) career-ending.

Unfortunately, Gronk being a huge public figure means the league can't take it easy on him.  And handing out concussions is no joke either.  I'd say 1-2 games is fair; general public will probably call for more since everyone is aware of, and zoned in on CTE.  

Archived