Raiders sign WR DeAndre Carter (1 yr/$2.3M)

NYRaider

34 minutes ago, true2form said:

I'll just be happy when you start saying 5 months lol.

The guy is a Raider shill.  Lloyd Christmas, JM and DZ can't do wrong in his eyes.  He is thrilled with how the offseason is going and keeps making excuses like, "give them more time", when this team is absolute trash.  Next year he will have a strong dose of reality when this team wins 4ish games.  

Can you imagine walking around in life so oblivious to things that are quite obvious to anyone who is not blinded by homerism?

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

14 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

The guy is a Raider shill.  Lloyd Christmas, JM and DZ can't do wrong in his eyes.  He is thrilled with how the offseason is going and keeps making excuses like, "give them more time", when this team is absolute trash.  Next year he will have a strong dose of reality when this team wins 4ish games.  

Can you imagine walking around in life so oblivious to things that are quite obvious to anyone who is not blinded by homerism?

Disagree. I think @big_palookais one of the few levelheaded posters on here. This board is a living representation of modern day outrage culture. We are literally 2 1/2 weeks into FA and 80% of the board is calling the offseason a complete failure. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, jpaulthe1st said:

Disagree. I think @big_palookais one of the few levelheaded posters on here. This board is a living representation of modern day outrage culture. We are literally 2 1/2 weeks into FA and 80% of the board is calling the offseason a complete failure. 

What has this team done to inspire confidence?  We have an owner who is a fool, a HC who is not well like and is a career loser,  a GM who the owner just admitted is getting bad advice and is still learning how to be a GM, a D that was one of the worst in football last year and projects to be even worse this year, we cut an asset in Carr, received nothing in return and were slapped with a 6M cap hit, we traded Waller for a 3rd round pick....   Clearly there is a lot to be optimistic about here LOL 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, jpaulthe1st said:

It's because of comments like this unless Ziegler thought our only need was WR.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Our WR room sure looks nice. 

Hope we got enough chairs for them all in that WR room........maybe we can take some from the Dline or Oline room though, they won't be needing many 🙂

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Darbsk said:

Hope we got enough chairs for them all in that WR room........maybe we can take some from the Dline or Oline room though, they won't be needing many 🙂

I have a feeling the WR room is going to be like the RB room last year. Carry a bunch of dudes to not use them.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Sure beats walking around with a fragile ego. Being so insecure, you have to make yourself look bigger or smarter than you are by talking down to others.  Can you imagine using such a coping mechanism to deal with insecurity? 

And for the record, the brass has done plenty wrong in my eyes. I've even said 90% chance this doesn't play out well. I just don't care to work myself up over something so trivial as a sports team.

Regimes come and go. This is a different approach, so be it. Doesn't work, next! Not like we've seen much success in the last 20 years.

• Like 3

What's the big deal? We have sucked for 20 years. Why people getting so pissed about this regime in year 2. If this regime has been here for those 20 years, I could get behind being such babies but let's just let them do their jobs like you would want people to let you do yours.  If you get that mad about them not signing an injury prone player their old team didn't want you should probably go find another hobby. Just be a fan let them do what they are going to do. Complaining and ripping other fans that are being optimistic isn't going to change how this regime does business. Que the whiners 

• Like 2