Around the NFL: 2023

GW21

1 hour ago, 49ersfan said:

My likely totally wrong predictions

Browns beat the Texans, Chiefs beat the Dolphins, Bills beat the Steelers, Cowboys beat the Packers, Lions beat the Rams, Bucs beat the Eagles

49ers beat the Bucs, Lions beat the Cowboys, Ravens beat the Browns, Bills beat the Chiefs

49ers beat the Lions, Ravens beat the Bills

49ers beat the Ravens & win the SB 

If Howard and Waddle play, I think I may go with the Dolphins over the Chiefs. 

Browns vs Bills would be very interesting and a toss up. Possible Flacco finds himself in the AFCCG again. 

Ravens are the heavy heavy favorites to get out of the AFC. Could the Browns possibly upset them with their elite defense?? 

Hurts with his injured finger is going to be interesting. Can't believe how they have fallen apart but I still like them over the Bucs. I don't think people realize just how bad Baker and that offense was the last two weeks. 

• Like 1

I hope Detroit bootyclaps the Rams. 

BTW, if you want to see a trainwreck, check out all the fans out on Nick Siriani. Reminds me of the Shanahan discourse at times when the 49ers were looking rickety. Growing sentiment is to fire Nick, and give Ben Johnson "whatever he wants". 

https://old.reddit.com/r/eagles/comments/1915dkl/fire_this_fraud/

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe

3 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Thoughts on Peters? Sounds like someone may poach him this off season.

He's top notch. He's more of the data guy and we're pretty sure he's responsible for a lot of our late-round gems.

11 hours ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

I hope Detroit bootyclaps the Rams. 

BTW, if you want to see a trainwreck, check out all the fans out on Nick Siriani. Reminds me of the Shanahan discourse at times when the 49ers were looking rickety. Growing sentiment is to fire Nick, and give Ben Johnson "whatever he wants". 

https://old.reddit.com/r/eagles/comments/1915dkl/fire_this_fraud/

I like Detroit at home more than on the road, but I think losing Laporta for this game is a pretty big deal. 

Ultimately, I think it comes down to whether or not Goff keeps out the mistakes and if they can run the ball.