2023 NBA Playoffs: (1) Milwaukee Bucks vs (8) Miami Heat

11sanchez11

4 minutes ago, Spartica4Real said:

Maybe I am a fool but tbh I still believe in the Bucks to win in 7. The Heat don't even look that good, Jimmy had to go absolutely nuclear, and it was hype, but idk if he can do *that* again lol. The other 2 wins came in games without Giannis for all or a lot of it. They have 2 home games. Idk. I still believe. But if the Heat win that's the first 8 >1 since 2012 which would be insane.

I’m a belieber. But man, I hate being a sports fan. 

On 4/15/2023 at 9:45 PM, Malfatron said:

Bucks in 4

On 4/16/2023 at 8:04 PM, Malfatron said:

Bucks in 5.

On 4/22/2023 at 9:59 PM, Malfatron said:

Bucks in 6

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Bucks in 7.

Someone needs to reverse this mojo. 

Heat in 5. 

5 minutes ago, packerstk7 said:

Oh Khris had one more year. Not sure how we can improve without any picks.

You’re right

I’m just not sure how we can improve the roster because I doubt we trade Khris on a 1 year deal and I really don’t wanna trade jrue. 

This whole thing just sucks. I think we can come back from it, but just to be in this situation is terrible. 

42 minutes ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

You’re right

I’m just not sure how we can improve the roster because I doubt we trade Khris on a 1 year deal and I really don’t wanna trade jrue. 

This whole thing just sucks. I think we can come back from it, but just to be in this situation is terrible. 

Yeah I think it’s possible to come back in this series. I was just thinking, long-term, as it seems pretty clear that this group of players is not a sending the way some other teams are. This is probably our last chance at a title with this core group of players as it is.

Even after I rag on the Bucks they still have a good chance to come back. 2 of the 3 games are at home and they’re still talent wise way better. 

They just don’t have an answer for Himmy. Middleton nor Jrue can guard him. 

In the bubble 2020 Jimmy just terrorized the Bucks in that series with Giannis playing his help defense. 2021 Giannis took on the challenge of guarding Jimmy and took him out. 

Giannis even with his health concerns has to take on that challenge. Can’t continue to play this help defense. He needs to be the primary defender on him. 

7 hours ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

You’re right

The hard truth is the Bucks are pretty locked into this roster. They have no assets, they have no cap space. They are ride and die with their Giannis/Jrue/Middleton core unless one of them leaves, by trade or FA.