2023 ÑFL DRÃFT Dß ONE THREAD (**N0 SP0ILERS?!**)

Ty21

4 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

I loath Campbell being in DET.

It’s a good-bad pick. He looks the part but it was too early for me. The lions have pretty much done in the draft what I wanted them to do: make questionable picks 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Madmike90 said:

You have to wonder how Poles managed to get that 2024 4th round pick from Philly...it was obvious we weren't taking Carter because if we were we wouldn't have even have spoken to Philly...it might not seem like much but in reality it probably should have been nothing...

Poles clearly had Carter off the board so it's a good job getting that pick.

Did Poles get it from them? Or did the eagles consider the bears a threat and offer it up? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Madmike90 said:

You have to wonder how Poles managed to get that 2024 4th round pick from Philly...it was obvious we weren't taking Carter because if we were we wouldn't have even have spoken to Philly...it might not seem like much but in reality it probably should have been nothing...

Smokescreen by telling Philly there’s another team trying to get to 9?  If Carter is what Philly hopes he is, what’s a future 4th round pick to make sure you get your guy?

• Like 1

Just now, CBears019 said:

Says you.  Keep it up and I’ll make a strongly-worded suggestion to webby to have you removed.  

7js5au.jpg

For as many times as I’ve screwed up on here in Webby’s line of sight and still persevere, I figure he likes me. Now I’m thinking of putting a strongly worded suggestion to him about you 

Just now, Ty21 said:

It’s a good-bad pick. He looks the part but it was too early for me. The lions have pretty much done in the draft what I wanted them to do: make questionable picks 

Pick was too early IMO but dammit I just hate seeing some of my favorite prospects on a division rival's roster.

• Like 1

Well there’s that then. Didn’t expect that slide after the fan generated value placed on him since the combine. His ceiling for me is above Lockett, but I expect him to be used and play very similarly 

4 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Must have had other offers they were considering but preferred to move down one so they could guarantee wright.