2023 ÑFL DRÃFT Dß ONE THREAD (**N0 SP0ILERS?!**)

Ty21

1 minute ago, AZBearsFan said:

The part where the Jacksonville GM is pissing down his leg might be the most ridiculous part… until he calls the SEA GM a pancake eating MF and that then somehow pushes him to accept the proposed trade terms

The more ridiculous part of that bit of the movie for me is that the teams have no idea what the other teams are doing until they see it on the TV coverage 🤣

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TankWilliams said:

So, are we gonna have this be a spoiler free thread, or should I stay away from here until picks are announced?

Once we’re on the clock I usually just put my phone in my pocket until I see the pick announced on TV. I can’t trust any of you clowns on the internet not to F it up for me. 😂

• Like 1

Just now, AZBearsFan said:

Once we’re on the clock I usually just put my phone in my pocket until I see the pick announced on TV. I can’t trust any of you clowns on the internet not to F it up for me. 😂

Maybe I'll just post fake info left and right so that no one will believe any spoilers that do show up

• Like 1

Just now, AZBearsFan said:

MOST realistic part of Draft Day - the GM knocks up his assistant. 

🤣

I also like how the mum goes from not even calling her by the right name to then being over joyed that she is having her Grandchild...not a single mother-in-law would react like that 😂

https://www.panthers.com/news/the-room-where-it-happened-inside-the-panthers-trade-for-the-top-pick

Kinda annoying if true. There was a three team trade in discussion, Texans drop out so Panthers decided to shoot for 1 instead of 2 and all it took was a 2025 2. Feels like the bears just wanted the trade to happen and said yes. If we had the same trade offer at 2 (minus the 25 2), why didn’t we at the very least request the earlier 2 this year over 61?

2 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

https://www.panthers.com/news/the-room-where-it-happened-inside-the-panthers-trade-for-the-top-pick

Kinda annoying if true. There was a three team trade in discussion, Texans drop out so Panthers decided to shoot for 1 instead of 2 and all it took was a 2025 2. Feels like the bears just wanted the trade to happen and said yes. If we had the same trade offer at 2 (minus the 25 2), why didn’t we at the very least request the earlier 2 this year over 61?

Probably because Poles wants to negotiate in good faith and had already secured the two most important parts of the move...Moore & next years 1st...it seems easy to squeeze the most out of another GM but these guys are also super switched on and you have to remember the shoe could at some point be on the other foot where we are the ones looking for the favor. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TankWilliams said:

I'm still hoping the Bears trade from 9 to 17, and then to 30, and then out of the round, and then out of the draft, as @Ty21 put into my head.

Tell me one time it hasn’t worked. Bet you can’t 

• Like 1