Day 1 Draft Thread (No Spoilers)

Ragnarok

5 minutes ago, 4thandInches said:

Who the hell are these bozos? Ffs, start this thing, this isn’t a Super Bowl parade

Goodell mentioned Big Slick, but unfortunately they didn't really give any info on it. A group of KC native actors Paul Rudd, Jason Sudekis, Rob Riggle, David Koechner, along with the two there at the draft, Eric Stonestreet and Heidi Gardner invite celebrities to KC each year to raise money for Children's Mercy Hospital. They do a softball game and live auction with entertainment. It's a great cause and fun events where they raise over a mil each year. Shame they didn't talk it up some.

Edited by kingseanjohn
  • Like 1

Just now, Jameson_Neat said:

Guilty of not waiting and turning in the card...which makes me like him even more.

For as much money and resources as these teams pour into getting prepared for 400 names, can you imagine if a team didn't know what they were doing in top 10?? I mean I'd probably have a file of 100 different possibilities for the top 10, and an assistant simply to remind me which versions were looking the most accurate every time a pick was made.