2023 NFL Draft Day 3 Discussion

Packerraymond

4 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Poor kid grew up in Pennsylvania, went to college in Pennsylvania and now might have to play his pro ball in Pennsylvania. Brutal.

Can you tell I hate Pennsylvania? 

On top of that he would continue to be living in his father shadow as a Steeler.

6 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

I get all that, but then it should be easy for you to understand "the point" when someone replies with a simple "you don't know that" when you make definitive statements saying these things are true.

I did know the point… when I say for sure, because of my age, my community, and region of the country… it’s just informal. I’m not writing formally on an Internet forum.

It not super literal. It’s more just an acknowledgement of hyatt is likely higher and a target within the WR group. 

I’ll just start using “potentially” more, to help 

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

I don't even consider Philadelphia real Pennsylvania. It's a New York offshoot and unlike the rest of the state. The rest of the state is awful and old and poor and gross and obnoxious. Pennsylvania sucks harder than Heather Harmon.

Sort of like Milwaukee being different than the rest of Wisconsin?

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I don't even consider Philadelphia real Pennsylvania. It's a New York offshoot and unlike the rest of the state. The rest of the state is awful and old and poor and gross and obnoxious. Pennsylvania sucks harder than Heather Harmon.

Living here, philly is Jersey.  Which I guess you could say is an offshoot of NY.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

If we land Mayer and Hyatt tonight...

hhhzzzznnnngggg

Fennell is me. Mayer and Downs. Want no part of Hyatt. His reception perception is embarrassing 

Edited by JBURGE

1 minute ago, Leader said:

This is right in a way.....a good way IMO. Living close to NY was a boom to growing up with a broader view of things.

I think that's the general vibe of growing up in or near a city tbqh. No offense to anyone that's country born and bred but I grew up in both areas and it's a night and day difference in upbringing.

Just now, beekay414 said:

I think that's the general vibe of growing up in or near a city tbqh. No offense to anyone that's country born and bred but I grew up in both areas and it's a night and day difference in upbringing.

I agree....but NY's "influence" was / is HUGE when compared to other cities. I'm glad I grew up under the umbrella of that influence.