2023 NFL Draft Day 3 Discussion

Packerraymond

I wanted Mazi round two but I'm forever grateful for the Bills stealing Kincaid from the Cowboys. Cowboys war room was clearly pissed and the Bills GM confirmed they moved up to keep him out of Dallas. LaPorta/ Washington combo wouldn't be a bad consolation prize.

29 minutes ago, CrazyJoeDavola said:

I'm anticipating both 43 and 45 will be used on offense. I am thinking WR/TE. Hopefully Mingo and Laporta. Maybe Mayer if he somehow continues his fall. I would be on board for Mauch though (homer pick). If they do take a TE I hope it doesn't eliminate the chance of taking Kuntz later 

I'd be surprised if Mayer dropped to us. If we want him, I think a trade up is probably required.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Can we gamble on the 6th grade track meet? 

Besides taking longer, is it any different from the dog track?

The underground sports book close to here puts lines on 9 man high school football... Not kidding. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, CrazyJoeDavola said:

I'm anticipating both 43 and 45 will be used on offense. I am thinking WR/TE. Hopefully Mingo and Laporta. Maybe Mayer if he somehow continues his fall. I would be on board for Mauch though (homer pick). If they do take a TE I hope it doesn't eliminate the chance of taking Kuntz later 

I think CB and DL.

Offense? No. Why?

dave-chapelle-fuck-em-thats-why.gif

• Like 4

Just now, ThatJerkDave said:

It is the proper spelling.  We are sticklers for grammar.  That is why Mizzou has a very prestigious Journalism School. 

One of my best college buds is from Cape Girardeau. Y'all are certainly sticklers and it ain't for grammar...