2023 Titans Draft Talk Day One (No Pick Tipping AKA Spoilers)

KingTitan

2 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

That was a fun few minutes...lol

Its all part of the ride that makes the draft so cool. lol

There's no way it's going to be a pre-draft trade anyways. Why in the world would you trade now when you can wait to see the first two picks? lol

• Like 1

• Kentucky QB Will Levis is another one who’s looking at a wide range of outcomes going into tonight, and the team he’s been linked to most has been the Colts. And another I’d keep an eye on, in certain scenarios, would be the Titans. Levis drew shaky reviews on the interview circuit, but I’m told he had a really good meeting with Tennessee coach Mike Vrabel, and left that meeting thinking Nashville is where he might land.

The Titans did a lot of interesting work on him (and Ohio State’s C.J. Stroud is on their radar this way, too), and they’ve become a team to watch. They’ve had discussions on moving both up and back, with the potential for a big move up to Arizona’s spot at No. 3 or a shorter move up to Atlanta’s spot at No. 8.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2023/04/27/2023-nfl-draft-latest-intel-top-10-picks

1 minute ago, KingTitan said:

• Kentucky QB Will Levis is another one who’s looking at a wide range of outcomes going into tonight, and the team he’s been linked to most has been the Colts. And another I’d keep an eye on, in certain scenarios, would be the Titans. Levis drew shaky reviews on the interview circuit, but I’m told he had a really good meeting with Tennessee coach Mike Vrabel, and left that meeting thinking Nashville is where he might land.

The Titans did a lot of interesting work on him (and Ohio State’s C.J. Stroud is on their radar this way, too), and they’ve become a team to watch. They’ve had discussions on moving both up and back, with the potential for a big move up to Arizona’s spot at No. 3 or a shorter move up to Atlanta’s spot at No. 8.

I don't pretend to know a bunch of stuff, but what little I do know I do not prefer Levis. That would be a bummer.

3 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Season 11 Hbo GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

1 minute ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

Vrable and Levis are probably meathead spirit animals. 

I laughed at this.

I really ain't reading into anything at this point.

Just all feels like whatever to me at this point. Everyone has to keep the conversation going. Everyone wants to turn heads get clicks, yada yada.

Just get me a Super Bowl winning quarterback. Get me a guy.

It's your world Ran. Make Nashville special.

I am so excited to see some new Titans! Hopefully we don't have another soul crushing draft.