Philapelphia Eagles Draft Day 1 Discussion -- NO SPOILERS

EaglesPeteC

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

yeah no way the cardinals dont accept that every day. Terrible trade for the texans.

Especially considering the Texans' first next year is very likely still top 15 if not top 10.

1 minute ago, Jroc04 said:

Maybe that’s why Howie couldn’t wrestle that pick away. They had a monster offer in their back pockets. 

Hopefully once the QBs are off the price goes way down. Would love the QBs to go 4/5.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Let's hope Will Levis goes to the Colts, cause I have a sneaky suspicion that if Richardson is on the board at 5 that Seattle would go with him instead of Carter.

Damn it.........

But that is the correct pick IMO. Can't wait to see what Steichen does with Richardson. Glad he's not in our conference if he comes anywhere near his ceiling.

• Like 1

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

Damn it.........

But that is the correct pick IMO. Can't wait to see what Steichen does with Richardson. Glad he's not in our conference if he comes anywhere near his ceiling.

Yeah most similar to jalen hurts so i think he made sense for shane.

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Let's hope Will Levis goes to the Colts, cause I have a sneaky suspicion that if Richardson is on the board at 5 that Seattle would go with him instead of Carter.

Nope. He can sit behind The Stash for a year.

Bye bye Carter. No way Seattis taking Levis here. 

Edited by Nabbs4u

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

Damn it.........

I think outside of Andy Reid, Steichen is one of the best situations Anthony Richardson could've been in.

• Like 1