πŸ”₯ Pick #7 is in: Tyree Wilson, DL, Texas Tech

RaidersAreOne

His versatility will make for some fun pass-rushing packages but I wonder where the staff truly sees him excelling long-term. Getting him as many snaps is great but I want him him to be put in a position to truly excel, not ask him to beef up/slim down like we had Cle do.

• Like 2

Tyree was great value there. I wasn't very high on him but to act like this pick was bad value is comical. Dude has a few close to generational traits and has the ability to be an absolute chess piece on the DL. Great pick for what the value was there.

• Like 1

I still can't understand Tyree the player whatsoever. For such a slow get off he actually plays pretty damn fast. At 2:48 for example he looks extremely quick. Yet I know that is not his game.

It's going to take a while to get a clear picture as to what player we just drafted.

• Like 1

Just now, RaidersAreOne said:

I still can't understand Tyree the player whatsoever. For such a slow get off he actually plays pretty damn fast. At 2:48 for example he looks extremely quick. Yet I know that is not his game.

It's going to take a while to get a clear picture as to what player we just drafted.

Seems like he has a stutter to his instinctual reaction but has amazing judgement for observation during the actual unfolding of the play.