🔥 Pick #7 is in: Tyree Wilson, DL, Texas Tech

RaidersAreOne

Just now, NYRaider said:

Does the fact Tyree Wilson broke his foot in November and has had 2 surgeries but still isn’t ready to workout concerning to anyone else? 

More of a positive on why his step was slower… but maybe I’m just being optimistic 

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Agree with Simms. He is the type of edge that usually goes Top 2-3 like Bosa/Garrett. He’s just more raw than those guys. No one said that abour Ferrell, lol. His size and strength is THAT impressive. All he needs is a good DL coach/teacher and he can absolutely dominate. 

Yeah I don't think that's true. Bosa was a technician who really was a finished product who didn't even need to develop and Garrett was an actual freak of nature. Both were plug and play players players who were instant stars in the league. 

• Like 1

Just now, Jeremy408 said:

Yeah I don't think that's true. Bosa was a technician who really was a finished product who didn't even need to develop and Garrett was an actual freak of nature. Both were plug and play players players who were instant stars in the league. 

Wilson is a freak of nature, you are legit underestimating how rare of a specimen he is. Maybe not Garrett/Donald freak but he is a complete freak. 

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Wilson is a freak of nature, you are legit underestimating how rare of a specimen he is. Maybe not Garrett/Donald freak but he is a complete freak. 

The only thing that makes him special is that his arms are 36 inches. What else is freak of nature about him besides his arm length?

3 hours ago, Totty said:

Can we see a situation where we got Maxx and Tyree on the ends and Jones as a stand up rusher?

Patrick Graham is our DC, so no. That would require him to be competent at his job and creative in a good way. 

We'll probably see Tyree on one leg and Crosby at Edge while Chandler Jones gets moved to CB to cover Quentin Johnson a time or two though. 

15 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I’m pretty sure he has a broken foot, he has been hurt since like November. 

I still do not risk it especially players that look slower on film.  I like what I have seen from him but a top ten pick is a risk.