🔥 Pick #7 is in: Tyree Wilson, DL, Texas Tech

RaidersAreOne

3 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

no i am showing you his draft profile, I will continue to say it. 

That was his draft profile. 

and I am the dense one? 

Draft profile from NFL network that is literally someone's opinion or verified combine numbers that show he's one of the most athletic edge players in NFL history?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStdp8Yu5Nvo2JsY784GTn

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Was he paid and treated like a long term solution?

He was paid like it was a 2-3 year deal. With an out after the 2nd year basically where the Raiders can cut and same some cap with some dead cap.

AGAIN it wasn’t a long term signing. He was 32 when he signed. How can a player that is 32 be considered a long term solution…. 

5 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

He was paid like it was a 2-3 year deal. With an out after the 2nd year basically where the Raiders can cut and same some cap with some dead cap.

AGAIN it wasn’t a long term signing. He was 32 when he signed. How can a player that is 32 be considered a long term solution…. 

Iirc he’s paid top 10 at his position 

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Don't know and don't care. His combine numbers were elite though, Wilson didn't test and looks slow on film, legitimately a Ferrell 20 situation. 

I am not saying he is Ferrell 2.0 but I did not realize he did not test at the combine.  Guys that do not test during the draft process fall on my big board.  That is a huge red flag.

• Like 1