🔥 Pick #7 is in: Tyree Wilson, DL, Texas Tech

RaidersAreOne

Just now, NYRaider said:

His combine performance was freakish, you think his weakness was that he lacked explosiveness / burst? If he did that means only like 10 dudes to ever come out were explosive athletes cause he had a historically great combine... You're dense tho little buddy just make sure you find your way to the short bus tomorrow and wear your helmet

lol i just copied pasted his draft profile which used all the words you asked for, and never mentioned scores. 
why do you think he fell to 30+? 
you do realize you were the one asking a loaded question right? 

I think you are angry cause i lterally was able to use a top tier nfl player with the buzz words you decide to use. now you want to add more into. 

all good, have a good night bud

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

We would have gotten real bad value on Gonzalez in hindsight. Pick 17? 3rd corner?

Yeah but I think that's based at decisions that other people made which people make the stupid decisions during the draft all the time. In theory, Christian Darrisaw was the fourth tackle

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BackinBlack said:

lol i just copied pasted his draft profile which used all the words you asked for, and never mentioned scores. 
why do you think he fell to 30+? 
you do realize you were the one asking a loaded question right? 

I think you are angry cause i lterally was able to use a top tier nfl player with the buzz words you decide to use. now you want to add more into. 

all good, have a good night bud

You think Tyree Wilson is comparable to arguably the most athletic edge player in the NFL. Like I said, dont forget your helmet.

11 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

I just don't think we could afford another potential guy that's not ready to help us now with pick a number seven with all the holes we have on Defense. I would've wanted to see somebody who's ready to play this year and contribute for real

Shortsighted thinking. That’s how you end up with a Clelin Ferrell pick. It’s not like Wilson is completely raw. He can contribute in Year 1 but I’m more concerned about years 3-8. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

You think Tyree Wilson is comparable to arguably the most athletic edge player in the NFL. Like I said, dont forget your helmet.

I do not think he is comparable to TJ Watt. . . 
you asked who is a good DE who lacks bend, explosiveness and whatever else, 
then i showed you tjs draft profile. . . 

i literally said nothing, and you are losing your mind right now 😄
its all good bud, we at least went D!
calm down

1 minute ago, BackinBlack said:

I do not think he is comparable to TJ Watt. . . 
you asked who is a good DE who lacks bend, explosiveness and whatever else, 
then i showed you tjs draft profile. . . 

i literally said nothing, and you are losing your mind right now 😄
its all good bud, we at least went D!
calm down

Are you really arguing that Watt lacked explosiveness coming into the draft when he was in the 90th+ percentile in every explosive testing category? 

Just now, NYRaider said:

Are you really arguing that Watt lacked explosiveness coming into the draft when he was in the 90th+ percentile in every explosive testing category? 

no i am showing you his draft profile, I will continue to say it. 

That was his draft profile. 

and I am the dense one? 

• Like 1

Just now, NYRaider said:

Calm down Champ. You asked a question and he posted a profile in response. It’s not that deep 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, jpaulthe1st said:

Shortsighted thinking. That’s how you end up with a Clelin Ferrell pick. It’s not like Wilson is completely raw. He can contribute in Year 1 but I’m more concerned about years 3-8. 

No not shortsighted thinking because Farrell wasn't a contributor year one either he got 4.5 sacks. He was actually the example that I was referring too. There's a reason why you're in the top 10. Because your team was so bad that it's in the bottom 10 in the NFL so you're looking for people to improve your football team. I mean it's pretty obvious we're not gonna be a playoff team next year. I'm talking about people that help the defense actually get better.