2023 EC Semifinals: (2) Boston Celtics vs (3) Philadelphia 76ers

11sanchez11

9 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Celtics also aren't knocking down wide open shots.

Yea that doesn't help either, but even if they were...Philly is firing on all cylinders tonight, Celtics weren't winning no matter what.

I thought this was a must win game for the Celts, because I don't see them winning 2 in a row against the Sixers with Embiid playing at his current level.

1 minute ago, seminoles1 said:

If Boston goes down, talk about a super disappointing showing from the supposed 2 best teams in the league.

Meh, at least from my group of friends no one was actually believing the Celtics would win it all, maybe get there but that's it.

Bruins being up 3-1 in the series on top of having their historic season is what makes it by far the biggest choke job in Boston sports history.

17 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

Meh, at least from my group of friends no one was actually believing the Celtics would win it all, maybe get there but that's it.

Bruins being up 3-1 in the series on top of having their historic season is what makes it by far the biggest choke job in Boston sports history.

Can't lie. I thought the Celtics would win it all this year. Still possible, but this is a surprise for me.

1 hour ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Horford also playing terribly 

He needs to leave too.

Regardless of outcome, I’m wondering if there are internal discussions with Brown about his future and the two mutually agree a trade is the best route forward if Brown discloses any hint of seeing a future elsewhere, which by many accounts may be the case.

Edited by DoleINGout

On 5/9/2023 at 7:24 PM, agarcia34 said:

Did not expect this. Impressive performance by the Sixers..

Maybe having a coach who’s having sex within the work place isn’t such a bad thing after all. 

people keep talking about ime like he didn't suck last year too. 

this isn't on mazzulla. only thing i blame him for is not taking a timeout in game 3 or whatever it was. even then, it was 0.02 seconds away from being the right call as well.